Global Hotel Booking Engine Market – Introduction
- A hotel booking engine is a software or tool which is used to safely process online reservations. The main purpose of a hotel booking engine is to enable reservations to be made either through a hotel’s website or third-party websites.
- A hotel booking engine helps users to save time with an easy & rapid booking set up. Hotel booking engine eliminates the manual or traditional entry system with immediate integration and provides multi-language capabilities & currency options to attract international tourists.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Technological advancements in the hospitality industry is driving global –
- Technology advancements play a significant role in the operations of hotel management. Technology is advancing quickly and individuals are shifting toward the more net-savvy options. The hospitality industry has observed an increasing demand for Online Travel Agents (OTAs) who offer wide-ranging reservation services for booking holidays. People prefer hotel booking engines to search, browse, and book their stays for a holiday. Hotel booking engine are becoming easier thanks to online tools that enable tourists to book their vacation and easily plan their holiday, thus saving their time and energy efficiently. This engine/platform offers information on various hotel service providers and customer reviews about the services they provide. It also enables customers to compare different packages of accommodation and quality of the services offered by hotels.
- Hotel booking engine can easily handle relevant data over a booking widget that significantly helps users to manage their operations, improves cost efficiency, and effortlessly increases productivity.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Hotel Booking Engine Market, Request for a Sample
Challenges in managing online booking cancellations expected to significantly hamper the hotel booking engine market
- Various single platforms offer online booking cancellation choices to customers that are too complex to handle. The process of online booking cancellation sometime involves several steps and it takes up considerable time of the user. Therefore, challenges in managing the online booking cancellation process is expected to significantly hamper the hotel booking engine market.
North America to hold major share of the global hotel booking engine market
- In terms of region, the global hotel booking engine market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global hotel booking engine market during the forecast period due to rising interest among people to experience adventure & entertainment in different countries. Europe is estimated to be the second largest market for hotel booking engines from 2019 to 2027 due to increasing technological advancement which has enabled online booking platforms to more easily offer reservation systems to users, which is likely to help in the growth of the hotel booking engine market in the region.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly expanding region in the global hotel booking engine market during the forecast period due to quick adoption of cloud-based booking solutions such as PMS and other SaaS platforms to enhance their growth in the hospitality industry. This is expected to increase the adoption of hotel booking engines in the region.
Global Hotel Booking Engine Market – Competition Landscape
- In April 2019, DJUBO introduced a new feature release - AgentConnekt in its booking engine platform. This new feature helps to provide more efficiency while booking hotels online. The product initiative would help the company to improve its product portfolio to attract more customers worldwide.
- In May 2016, eTravos made a partnership between Hozbe, introduced user friendly booking engine for travel and hotels industry to simplify online booking experience across India. The product launch would help the company to enhance its market presence specifically in India to improve customers.
Key Players Operating in the Global Hotel Booking Engine Market
- eZee Reservation
- AxisRooms Travel Distribution Pvt. Ltd.
- STAAH Limited
- AsiaTech Inc.
Global Hotel Booking Engine Market: Research Scope
Global Hotel Booking Engine Market, by Solutions
Global Hotel Booking Engine Market, by End-user
- Travel Agencies
Global Hotel Booking Engine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.