Hot Runner Market: Introduction
- Hot runner systems are feed systems which help molten plastic to flow from the machine nozzle to the cavity. Hot runner systems help in reducing plastic waste during injection molding. The systems consist of nozzle, manifolds, flow controls, connections, and hot valves.
- The size of the hot runner channel depends on injection speed, type of resin, fill rate, and molded part. Depending on the plastic part to be manufactured, the molds may vary from having 1 to 150 nozzles.
- The hot runner system finds application in various industries due to its capability of producing highly complex parts in various sizes. The hot runner market is expected to witness substantial growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Restraints of the Global Hot Runner Market
- Hot runners consist of an assembly of heated components. The rise in use of high quality injection molded plastic products in end-use industries along with benefits such as energy saving and increase in efficiency & productivity is expected to drive the hot runner market during the forecast period.
- Hot runner systems offer reduced cycle time, and brings down material, labor, and energy costs. It improves the quality of parts and provides flexibility in molding automation. The valve gate hot runner is expected to dominate the market because of its perfect finishing on the injection point, less shearing of plastic material, lower pressure, and better injection flow.
- Technical advancements and standardization in the components are likely to provide several growth opportunities during the forecast period. Technological advancement in hot runner systems such as the manufacturing of electric valve gate hot runners which ensure efficiency, responsiveness, precision, and repeatability are set to help drive the hot runner market and open doors for new opportunities.
- Stable economic growth and favorable government regulations related to developments in the industrial sector are projected to encourage more players to enter the hot runner market. Global manufacturers are expanding their base in economies such as India and China to increase their market presence.
- Advancement in analysis tools and developments in modular design are factors driving the growth of the global hot runner market. Considering all these factors, the global hot runner market is projected to witness substantial growth during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Hot Runner Market
- Geographically, the global hot runner market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Developed regions demand quality hot runner systems while developing regions being price sensitive, demand low priced systems for various applications.
- Manufacturers provide various variants of hot runners to suit all requirements. Sectors such as automotive, logistics, packaging, manufacturing, and healthcare demand various types of hot runners. The automotive industry is expected to garner major share in the hot runner market during the forecast period.
- The global hot runner market is competitive due to the presence of large number of global and regional players. Major players adopt various strategies such as product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market. Companies in emerging markets focus on expanding their customer base.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Global Hot Runner Market
Leading players operating in the global hot runner market include:
- Barnes Group Inc.
- CACO PACIFIC Corporation
- EWIKON Molding Technologies, Inc.
- Fast Heat UK Limited
- Fisa Corporation
- Yudo Hot Runner India Pvt. Ltd.
- Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd.
- GÜNTHER Heisskanaltechnik GmbH
- INCOE Corporation
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Hot Runner Market, ask for a customized report
Global Hot Runner Market: Research Scope
Global Hot Runner Market, by Product Type
- Insulated Runner
- Heated Runner
- Externally heated
- Internally heated
Global Hot Runner Market, by Gate
- Open gate hot runner
- Valve gate hot runner
Global Hot Runner Market, by End-use Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Electronics Industry
- Medical Industry
- Transport Industry
Global Hot Runner Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.