Hot Runner Market: Introduction
- Hot runner systems are feed systems which help molten plastic to flow from the machine nozzle to the cavity. Hot runner systems help in reducing plastic waste during injection molding. The systems consist of nozzle, manifolds, flow controls, connections, and hot valves.
- The size of the hot runner channel depends on injection speed, type of resin, fill rate, and molded part. Depending on the plastic part to be manufactured, the molds may vary from having 1 to 150 nozzles.
- The hot runner system finds application in various industries due to its capability of producing highly complex parts in various sizes. The hot runner market is expected to witness substantial growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Restraints of the Global Hot Runner Market
- Hot runners consist of an assembly of heated components. The rise in use of high quality injection molded plastic products in end-use industries along with benefits such as energy saving and increase in efficiency & productivity is expected to drive the hot runner market during the forecast period.
- Hot runner systems offer reduced cycle time, and brings down material, labor, and energy costs. It improves the quality of parts and provides flexibility in molding automation. The valve gate hot runner is expected to dominate the market because of its perfect finishing on the injection point, less shearing of plastic material, lower pressure, and better injection flow.
- Technical advancements and standardization in the components are likely to provide several growth opportunities during the forecast period. Technological advancement in hot runner systems such as the manufacturing of electric valve gate hot runners which ensure efficiency, responsiveness, precision, and repeatability are set to help drive the hot runner market and open doors for new opportunities.
- Stable economic growth and favorable government regulations related to developments in the industrial sector are projected to encourage more players to enter the hot runner market. Global manufacturers are expanding their base in economies such as India and China to increase their market presence.
- Advancement in analysis tools and developments in modular design are factors driving the growth of the global hot runner market. Considering all these factors, the global hot runner market is projected to witness substantial growth during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Hot Runner Market
- Geographically, the global hot runner market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Developed regions demand quality hot runner systems while developing regions being price sensitive, demand low priced systems for various applications.
- Manufacturers provide various variants of hot runners to suit all requirements. Sectors such as automotive, logistics, packaging, manufacturing, and healthcare demand various types of hot runners. The automotive industry is expected to garner major share in the hot runner market during the forecast period.
- The global hot runner market is competitive due to the presence of large number of global and regional players. Major players adopt various strategies such as product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market. Companies in emerging markets focus on expanding their customer base.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Global Hot Runner Market
Leading players operating in the global hot runner market include:
- Barnes Group Inc.
- CACO PACIFIC Corporation
- EWIKON Molding Technologies, Inc.
- Fast Heat UK Limited
- Fisa Corporation
- Yudo Hot Runner India Pvt. Ltd.
- Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd.
- GÜNTHER Heisskanaltechnik GmbH
- INCOE Corporation
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Hot Runner Market, ask for a customized report
Global Hot Runner Market: Research Scope
Global Hot Runner Market, by Product Type
- Insulated Runner
- Heated Runner
- Externally heated
- Internally heated
Global Hot Runner Market, by Gate
- Open gate hot runner
- Valve gate hot runner
Global Hot Runner Market, by End-use Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Electronics Industry
- Medical Industry
- Transport Industry
Global Hot Runner Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.