Global Hot Runner Controller Market – Introduction
- Hot runner controller is a temperature controller system which regulates the temperature of molten plastic when carried from the machine nozzle into the cavity of the mold. Thermoplastics such as polyethylene, polypropylene, and polystyrene, and thermosetting polymer plastics are heated in a hot runner controller and undergo chemical change. Injection mold process is used while changing plastic into liquefied form through a hot runner controller system. Hot runner controllers generate frictional heat within the runner, and the material molded flows through the runner; the temperature is raised by the machine to facilitate the flow out of the runner. It provides proper shape and size to plastic and converts it into usable forms such as plastic bottles, plastic containers, mugs, bathroom wipers, plastic plates, and plastic materials used in electrical conductivity etc. Increasing adoption of hot runner controllers due to their energy-saving property and efficiency & productivity contributes to the growth of the hot runner controller market.
Hot Runner Controllers Reduce Plastic Waste and Enable Reuse of Scrap - a Driving Factor
- Hot runner controllers allow savings by reducing plastic waste and reducing the cycle time. The cycle time refers to the total time from the beginning to the end of the process. This can be achieved by keeping an optimal heating temperature which is distributed uniformly in the molded plastic part or polymer. The scrap generated by the use of hot runner controller is minimal or absent, which eliminates the additional cost of operating the machine. Additionally, if any scrap is produced it can be reused, and the scrap can be reshaped by grinding it again in the hot runner controller system. Thus, hot runner controllers minimize the adverse effects of dumping plastic and reduces land waste materials. These factors propel the growth of the hot runner controller market, thereby increasing sales.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Increased use of molded plastic in end-use industries - automotive, medical devices, construction, and packaging
Plastic is molded through hot runner controllers and changed from raw plastic into usable forms. The rise in demand for molded plastic in automobile, home appliances, electrical, and electronics industries have led to an increase in demand for hot runner controller systems. Growing demand for plastic components in the production of flexible packaging, piping, insulation and coatings, and medical devices because of its highly versatile has led to rise in customer demand for hot runner controller devices. Additionally, rise in demand from the construction industry owing to the extensive use of injection molded plastics in flooring, roofing, piping, walls, insulation, and windows has fostered the demand for the product.
Asia Pacific Considered the Dominant Market for Hot Runner Controllers
- In terms of geography, the global hot runner controller market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Asia Pacific accounted for major share of the global hot runner controller market in 2019. Asia Pacific is the leading market for injection molded plastics. Demand for various plastic parts used in automotive and electrical sectors has majorly increased. Huge investment in infrastructure development of major end-use industries such as electronics and automobiles in India, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand and other Southeast Asian countries are factors projected to surge the demand for hot runner controllers in the Asia Pacific region.
- Markets in North America and Europe are projected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to increase in application of packaging material in non-food and beverage industries including cosmetics & toiletries, pharmaceuticals, and household chemicals. Growing demand for electronic appliances such as laptops and cellular phones in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, and France is expected to drive demand. These factors are projected to surge the sales of hot runner controllers.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on this report, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Hot Runner Controller Market
Prominent players in the market are facing tough competition. Major companies such as ABIMAN GROUP, Milacron, Incoe, and Seiki Corporation are focusing on manufacturing innovative hot runner controllers with modern technology, increased efficiency, and controlled temperature systems. Companies are expanding their market through SME’s operating in the plastic industry in the local regions. Some of the key players operating in the global hot runner controller market include:
- ABIMAN GROUP
- ADINATH CONTROLS PVT. LTD.
- Mastip Technology
- N2S Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Seiki Corporation
Global Hot Runner Controller Market – Research Scope
Global Hot Runner Controller Market, by Type
- Hot Runner Temperature Controller
- Hot Runner Sequence Timer Controller
Global Hot Runner Controller Market, by Technology
- Open Gate Hot Runner System
- Valve Gate Hot Runner System
Global Hot Runner Controller Market, by Temperature
- Below 100c
- Above 400c
Global Hot Runner Controller Market, by Price Range
Global Hot Runner Controller Market, by End-use Industries
- Home Appliances
- Electrical & Electronics
- Medical Devices
- Others (Pharmaceutical etc.)
Global Hot Runner Controller Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Hot Runner Controller Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!