Global Hot Runner Controller Market – Introduction
- Hot runner controller is a temperature controller system which regulates the temperature of molten plastic when carried from the machine nozzle into the cavity of the mold. Thermoplastics such as polyethylene, polypropylene, and polystyrene, and thermosetting polymer plastics are heated in a hot runner controller and undergo chemical change. Injection mold process is used while changing plastic into liquefied form through a hot runner controller system. Hot runner controllers generate frictional heat within the runner, and the material molded flows through the runner; the temperature is raised by the machine to facilitate the flow out of the runner. It provides proper shape and size to plastic and converts it into usable forms such as plastic bottles, plastic containers, mugs, bathroom wipers, plastic plates, and plastic materials used in electrical conductivity etc. Increasing adoption of hot runner controllers due to their energy-saving property and efficiency & productivity contributes to the growth of the hot runner controller market.
Hot Runner Controllers Reduce Plastic Waste and Enable Reuse of Scrap - a Driving Factor
- Hot runner controllers allow savings by reducing plastic waste and reducing the cycle time. The cycle time refers to the total time from the beginning to the end of the process. This can be achieved by keeping an optimal heating temperature which is distributed uniformly in the molded plastic part or polymer. The scrap generated by the use of hot runner controller is minimal or absent, which eliminates the additional cost of operating the machine. Additionally, if any scrap is produced it can be reused, and the scrap can be reshaped by grinding it again in the hot runner controller system. Thus, hot runner controllers minimize the adverse effects of dumping plastic and reduces land waste materials. These factors propel the growth of the hot runner controller market, thereby increasing sales.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Increased use of molded plastic in end-use industries - automotive, medical devices, construction, and packaging
Plastic is molded through hot runner controllers and changed from raw plastic into usable forms. The rise in demand for molded plastic in automobile, home appliances, electrical, and electronics industries have led to an increase in demand for hot runner controller systems. Growing demand for plastic components in the production of flexible packaging, piping, insulation and coatings, and medical devices because of its highly versatile has led to rise in customer demand for hot runner controller devices. Additionally, rise in demand from the construction industry owing to the extensive use of injection molded plastics in flooring, roofing, piping, walls, insulation, and windows has fostered the demand for the product.
Asia Pacific Considered the Dominant Market for Hot Runner Controllers
- In terms of geography, the global hot runner controller market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Asia Pacific accounted for major share of the global hot runner controller market in 2019. Asia Pacific is the leading market for injection molded plastics. Demand for various plastic parts used in automotive and electrical sectors has majorly increased. Huge investment in infrastructure development of major end-use industries such as electronics and automobiles in India, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand and other Southeast Asian countries are factors projected to surge the demand for hot runner controllers in the Asia Pacific region.
- Markets in North America and Europe are projected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to increase in application of packaging material in non-food and beverage industries including cosmetics & toiletries, pharmaceuticals, and household chemicals. Growing demand for electronic appliances such as laptops and cellular phones in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, and France is expected to drive demand. These factors are projected to surge the sales of hot runner controllers.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on this report, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Hot Runner Controller Market
Prominent players in the market are facing tough competition. Major companies such as ABIMAN GROUP, Milacron, Incoe, and Seiki Corporation are focusing on manufacturing innovative hot runner controllers with modern technology, increased efficiency, and controlled temperature systems. Companies are expanding their market through SME’s operating in the plastic industry in the local regions. Some of the key players operating in the global hot runner controller market include:
- ABIMAN GROUP
- ADINATH CONTROLS PVT. LTD.
- Mastip Technology
- N2S Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Seiki Corporation
Global Hot Runner Controller Market – Research Scope
Global Hot Runner Controller Market, by Type
- Hot Runner Temperature Controller
- Hot Runner Sequence Timer Controller
Global Hot Runner Controller Market, by Technology
- Open Gate Hot Runner System
- Valve Gate Hot Runner System
Global Hot Runner Controller Market, by Temperature
- Below 100c
- Above 400c
Global Hot Runner Controller Market, by Price Range
Global Hot Runner Controller Market, by End-use Industries
- Home Appliances
- Electrical & Electronics
- Medical Devices
- Others (Pharmaceutical etc.)
Global Hot Runner Controller Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Hot Runner Controller Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.