Development of advance technologies drive the hosting infrastructure service market
- A hosting infrastructure services provides a combination of IT solutions such as web development, web hosting and email, infrastructure, and application, over the internet.
- Hosting infrastructure services combines the offerings of Internet service providers (ISP) and application service providers (ASP).
- Hosting infrastructure services help organizations to reduce operational cost that they incur to set up enterprise infrastructure.
- The development of advance technologies such as machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI) and migration to cloud services contributes to the growth of the hosting infrastructure services market.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here
Key drivers of hosting infrastructure services Market
- Enterprises are adopting cloud-based services as it provides on-demand access to a wide range of services and applications, besides offering agility and self-service at a lower cost.
- Cloud service providers are also providing various other services such as disaster recovery, high performance computing, and virtual private data center in the IaaS model.
- Enterprises are adopting IaaS as it helps to deal with workload in a cost-efficient and faster manner without managing and supporting underlying infrastructure.
- Thus, the high adoption of IaaS among enterprises is accelerating the growth of the hosting infrastructure services market.
Enterprise concerns regarding data security and privacy hinders the market
- Hosting infrastructure services are offered by external service providers. In hosting infrastructure services, important and confidential data/information of enterprises is stored in the infrastructure provided by the external service provider.
- Any data breach or leakage of confidential data/information can cause much damage to the brand image of the end-user. It can also lead to legal action and financial issues.
- Thus, concerns about data security and privacy hinder the growth of the hosting infrastructure services market.
To get a bird’s eye view of market forecast, ask for a Custom Report
North America to hold major share of global hosting infrastructure services market
- North America holds a prominent share of the hosting infrastructure services market. Rising focus on data center consolidation fuels the demand for hosting infrastructure services in North America.
- In North America, most enterprises are adopting cloud-based services, which in turn drives the demand for secure server, thereby boosting the hosting infrastructure services market
- On the other hand, the hosting infrastructure services market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a prominent CAGR during the forecast period. In developing countries, such as China and India, increasing penetration of internet service and the high rate of adoption of smartphones boost the demand for hosting infrastructure services in the region.
Global hosting infrastructure services market - Competitive Landscape
- In 2018, NexusTek, a provider of IT services which includes help desk, cyber security services, IT consulting, cloud services, VoIP,server monitoring, and Microsoft Dynamics acquired the business unit of Zumasys which offered cloud hosting, infrastructure, and managed services.
- In 2017, RapidScale, a managed cloud services provider signed an agreement to acquire Vonage’s hosted infrastructure services business. As per the terms of the agreement, RapidScale acquired the employees of Vonage’s hosted infrastructure business unit and services.
Key players operating in global market:
- IBM Corporation
IBM Corporation is a multinational company, manufacturing and marketing computer hardware, middleware, and software, besides providing hosting and IT consulting services. IBM Corporation operates under five business segments which include banking and finance; government; healthcare; gaming, media & entertainment; and retail and telecommunications. In the hosting infrastructure services market, the company offers various solutions such as cloud hosting, infrastructure management, colocation hosting services, utility hosting services, remote infrastructure management, and web hosting for small or midsized businesses.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Inc.
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Inc. is a subsidiary of Amazon providing cloud computing platforms to enterprises. AWS offers around 165 fully featured services to data centers globally. AWS has a wide geographic footprint with 69 availability zones within 22 regions around the world. AWS offers various solutions such as application hosting, web hosting, backup and storage, and content delivery.
- Microsoft Corporation
Microsoft Corporation manufactures, licenses, develops, sells, and supports software products. Microsoft Corporation created Microsoft Azure which is a cloud computing platform to deliver Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). Microsoft Azure is available in 54 regions globally.
- Oracle Corporation
Oracle Corporation is a U.S.-based information technology company. It provides applications, platforms, and IT infrastructure products and services. The company operates through three business segments: Cloud and Licensing, Hardware, and Services. The company’s cloud and licensing business segment offers Oracle Cloud Services, cloud & on- premise licenses, and license support offerings. The hardware business segment offers engineered systems, servers, storage products, and industry-specific hardware offerings. The service business segment offers consulting services, advanced customer support services, and education services.
Global Hosting Infrastructure Services Market: Research Scope
Global Hosting Infrastructure Services Market, by Deployment
Global Hosting Infrastructure Services Market, by Services
- Colocation Services
- Website Hosting
- Managed Hosting
- Hybrid Hosting
- Virtual Dedicated Servers
- Virtual Private Servers
Global Hosting Infrastructure Services Market Segmentation, by Enterprises
- Small Enterprises & Medium Enterprise (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
Global Hosting Infrastructure Services Market Segmentation, by Industry
- IT and Telecommunication
- Retail and E-commerce
- Others (Transportation and Logistics, Energy and Utility)
Global Hosting Infrastructure Services Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- IaaS Hosting
- Cloud Hosting Infrastructure Services
- Infrastructure Hosting Services
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.