Hospital Foodservice Equipment: Introduction
- The healthcare industry is growing at a tremendous rate due to the COVID-19 pandemic and so is the demand for healthy, nutritional food. Hospital foodservice equipment plays an important role in catering to dietary needs of patients. Healthcare facilities are making sure that they incorporate latest technology in food preparation, distribution, and safety so they can have an impact on wellbeing of patients.
- The upgrade in hospital services, increased spending on healthcare, improved standard of living, and government policies are some of the factors that affect the hospital foodservice industry. Consumers / patients opt for hospitals which provide all the facilities, with foodservice being an important factor, and hence the global hospital foodservice equipment market is expected to expand during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Hospital Foodservice Equipment Market
- Healthcare dining is seeing an increased personalized approach to cater to the dietary needs of patients. From menu selection to freshly prepared items, from batch-style cooking to room service, hospitals now a days provide a more personalized option, which is expected to drive the hospital foodservice equipment market.
- The rise of COVID-19 is the major factor which drives the hospital foodservice equipment market as patients now require more healthy and nutritious food at regular intervals. Hospital food services are embracing high-end computer technologies and even partnering with software companies to manage the entire food production process.
- Advancement in food safety in the healthcare industry will also fuel the market as many hospitals demand specially designed equipment for maximum accuracy and temperature control.
- The growing healthcare industry around the world is expected to fuel the market during the forecast period. Manufacturers are also expanding their geographies and investing in R&D to come up with new products. Competition in the hospital foodservice equipment market is high due to the presence of many players at the regional level. However, entering untapped markets and providing personalized services is likely to drive the hospital foodservice equipment market during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Hospital Foodservice Equipment Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Hospital Foodservice Equipment Market
- In terms of geography, the global hospital foodservice equipment market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global hospital foodservice equipment market due to being a highly populated region, increase in elderly population, improved standard of living, improved healthcare facilities, and emerging economies in the region.
- Asia Pacific is followed by North America and Europe in terms of market share. However the market in these regions is expected to witness a slow growth rate.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Major players operating in the global hospital foodservice equipment market include:
- Aero Manufacturing
- Ali Holding SRL
- Alto-Shaam, Inc.
- C&T Design & Equipment Co.
- Cambro Manufacturing Co.
- HariOm Equipment
- Standex International Corporation
- The Middleby Corporation
- The Vollrath Company, LLC
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Hospital Foodservice Equipment Market: Research Scope
Global Hospital Foodservice Equipment Market, by Product Type
- Food Preparation Equipment
- Primary Cooking Equipment
- Refrigeration and Ice Machines
- Serving Equipment
- Small ware, Cookware and Kitchen Tools
- Storage and Handling Equipment
- Tabletop and Serving ware
- Ware washing, Janitorial and Safety Equipment
- Furnishings and Décor
Global Hospital Foodservice Equipment Market, by Price
Global Hospital Foodservice Equipment Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Hospital Foodservice Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.