Global Hosiery Market: Overview
Rising concern about appearance and grooming among people of all generations is benefiting growth of the global hosiery market. The concern about durability, quality, and fashion among users is augmenting need for the experimentation. Additionally, these factors are augmenting need for the numerous styles and personal grooming. These factors are acting as trends in the hosiery market, which are expected to be same in coming years and drive the growth of the global hosiery market. Moreover, the urbanization has encouraged the modern middle class consumers to spend and indulged into passion for current fashion. These factors are changing lifestyles and benefiting hosiery industry.
Global Hosiery Market: Notable Development
Major companies functioning in the global hosiery market includes Hanesbrands, Gilden Activewear, CSP International, Golden Lady SpA, Jockey International, Adidas, Carolina hosiery, Gatta Hosiery USA LLC, and Spanx, Inc. The large number of players in the hosiery market are leading to increase fragmentation of the market. In order to standalone and to gain profitable edge in the market, the key players are relying on the macro and micro economic strategies such as merger and acquisitions, partnerships, joint venture, and collaborations. Additionally, some of the key players are trying to enter in to the market in developing countries and to tap the robust untapped opportunities present in the regions.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our Report Brochure
- In 2019, GARNI, a new brand in the market launched hosiery tights, which are known as the gold standard in tights. Rising launch of hosiery-based products is fuelling growth of the global hosiery market.
- In 2018, one of the India-based company, Lux Industries entered in to lingerie market by introducing the new hosiery-based products especially for India. Now, the company is waiting for the permission of Securities and exchange Board of India (SEBI) for acquiring JM Hosiery and Ebell Fashions, which are the major producers of the hosiery. Through these initiatives, the player is trying to strengthen its feet in the hosiery and inner wear industry in the country or the region.
Global Hosiery Market: Drivers and Restraints
The increasing adoption of women's hosiery due to trend of apparel and fashion is encouraging growth of the global hosiery market. Selection of hosiery items during work out among wellness cognizance women populace is foreseen to the development of the global hosiery market. Men keep on being the real purchasers for hosiery items because of the ascent of athleisure ways of life.
Expanding deals from online retail are the quickest developing conveyance channel as it is advantageous, spares the season of purchasers and offer different limits on similar items when contrasted with items in the disconnected retail location. Along these lines, the online store is required to be the quickest developing section, which is foreseen to extend the development of the global hosiery market over the estimate time frame.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report
Global Hosiery Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of region, the hosiery market is segmented in to North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. Of these, Europe is expected to dominate the global hosiery market and is likely to be dominant in the coming future. North America is expected to secure second-leading position in the global hosiery market in terms of revenue. The growth of both the countries is ascribable to the rising demand for the comfortable clothing. Additionally, rising disposable income of the mid-earning people especially from the developing countries across the Asia Pacific is increasing their expenditure power and affordability of these clothing. This is expected to be a primary factor benefiting growth of the market in the region.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.