Hoof care instruments are essential tools to perform daily care and routine trimming or shoeing of animals. These instruments are used to remove mud, dirt, or hard particles from the sole of the hoof. This helps the animal to avoid stone bruises as well as thrush infection. Hoof care instruments are reliable and safe to use. Hoof care instruments help to perform routine maintenance of hooves that include cleaning, correction of minor imperfections, and treatment of foot diseases. It helps to avoid unwanted injuries which may lead to poor balance, lameness, and decrease the comfort and performance of the animal. Rise in animal population and desire among owners to perform regular maintenance to ensure tougher hooves is expected to boost the hoof care instruments market in the coming years.
Hoof Care Instruments Market- Competitive Landscape
Prominent players participate in the fragmented market for veterinary and hoof care instruments, which target their users through a wide range of retailing channels and animal care centers. This is expected to bolster the market in the near future.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure here
Major players in the hoof care instruments market are emphasizing on manufacturing safe and reliable products to fulfill end-user requirements. In addition, manufacturers are targeting end-users through online channels by supplying a wide range of products.
- Emerging players in the market are focusing on collaboration with veterinaries, animal care centers, stud farms, and farmers to enhance the sale of products and improve profitability.
- Manufacturers are emphasizing on developing a wide range of products that help to meet the requirements of users to easily perform regular maintenance of different shape and sizes of hooves. Besides, manufacturers supply tool boxes and essential accessories to perform a wide range of hoof operations such as cleaning, trimming, and shoeing.
Neogen Animal Safety
Neogen Animal Safety is involved in manufacturing a wide variety of quality hoof care tools and products. The company distributes its products under the brand names Easy Bloc, Demotec 95, SureBond, SyrFlex, and B&B across the globe. It provides a wide range of products such as trimming discs, cutters, nippers, testers, shears, hoof knives, and cohesive wraps.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
MASTA International manufactures veterinary equipment made of stainless steel, iron, brass, and copper. The company provides its innovative solutions for cattle, horse, camel, sheep, and pig.
Key players in the hoof care instruments market include Evolutionary Hoof Care Products, Trim-Tec AGA Inc., Germed USA Inc., MASTA International, Revolution Enterprises, Neogen Corporation, Life Data Labs, Inc., Pedicare Professional Footcare Instruments Ltd., Proof Surgical, and Boss Tools.
Hoof Care Instruments Market Dynamics
Increase in horse ownership
Horses are considered a symbol of a greener lifestyle across the globe. Increase in disposable income and concern for the protection of horses among owners is expected to lead to demand for hoof care instruments in the next few years. Moreover, participation in horse racing and rearing of horses in stud farms has enhanced demand for hoof care instruments.
Rise in cattle, equine, and wild animal population has raised the demand for hoof care instruments
As per FAO, in the last few decades, rapid growth has been observed in cattle and wild animal population due to increased dependency of human population on farming practices, milk, food, and hides. This has boosted the demand for hoof care instruments for the protection and safety of cattle. In addition, rise in concerns related to the survival of wild animals has influenced governing bodies across the globe to adopt basic animal caring tools for protection. These are the major factors driving the growth of the hoof care instruments market.
Hoof Care Instruments Market Segmentation
Based on product type, the hoof care instruments market is segmented into
- Hoof Picks
- Hoof Knives
- Hoof Brushes & Polish
- Nail Clinchers
- Hoof Nippers
- Hoof Rasps
- Others (Horseshoe Pullers, Clinch Blocks, Hoof Testers, etc.)
In terms of end-use, the hoof care instruments market is segmented into
- Dairy Livestock & Farm Cattles
- Others (Giraffe, Pig, Pronghorns, etc.)
Based on application, the hoof care instruments market is segmented into
- Animal Care Centers
- Others (Animal Parks, Forest, etc.)
In terms of distribution channel, the hoof care instruments market is segmented into
- Online channel
- Offline channel
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.