Homeowners Association (HOA) Software Market: Introduction
- A HOA, or homeowners association, is an organization in a planned condominium or community that makes and enforces rules for the residents and their properties by paying monthly fees, in order to maintain the upkeep of buildings or amenities and common areas through homeowners association (HOA) software.
- Homeowners association software, or HOA software, is an all-in-one management tool comprised of a website builder, online contact database, communications system (email), finance & payment system, and event platform, among other features. HOA software helps to manage the homeowners association through the HOA app. In addition, HOA software helps to maintain a full contact database that is easy to search, filter, and update.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Global Homeowners Association (HOA) Software Market: Dynamics
Global Homeowners Association (HOA) Software Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Technological advancement in property management is leading to high demand for a software, an all-in-one property management solution, for both multifamily and single-family communities. This is expected to drive the growth of the homeowners association (HOA) software market.
- Managing high-rise communities that empower with property information and makes property assets accessible, is one of the major factors boosting the homeowners association (HOA) software market.
- Rising real estate sector across the globe is expected to fuel the homeowners association (HOA) software market.
- Growing construction industry worldwide, in order to fulfill the regulations and guidelines within an HOA's jurisdiction for property management is expected to drive the homeowners association (HOA) software market.
- High association fees, which could act as a deterrent for prospective buyers is one of the factors hampering the Homeowners association (HOA) software market.
Asia Pacific to Account for Major Share of the Global Homeowners Association (HOA) Software Market
- In terms of region, the global homeowners association (HOA) software market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- The homeowners association (HOA) software market in North America is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace over the forecast period, due to a rising construction industry. This in turn is expected to boost the growth of the homeowners association (HOA) software market in the region.
- Europe is expected to hold a significant share in the global (HOA) software market due to simplifying modern working and living in residential communities in the region.
- The homeowners association (HOA) software market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share due to a rising construction sector, which in turn is forcing HOA software vendors to adopt innovative business models that not only provide strategic value to their services, but also operational efficiency. This in turn is accelerating the growth of the HOA software market in the APAC region. India and China are the major countries enhancing the growth of the HOA software market, due to increasing population.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Global Homeowners Association (HOA) Software Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Homeowners Association (HOA) Software Market
Local, regional, and international players are found in the homeowners association (HOA) software market. The market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% share of the market. Key players operating in the global homeowners association (HOA) software market are:
- AppFolio, Inc.
- Bitrix, Inc.
- CINC Systems, LLC
- Entrata, Inc.
- RealPage, Inc.
- Rentec Direct
- TOPS Software, LLC.
- Wild Apricot Inc.
- Yardi Systems, Inc
Global Homeowners Association (HOA) Software Market: Research Scope
Global Homeowners Association (HOA) Software Market Segmentation, by Deployment
Global Homeowners Association (HOA) Software Market Segmentation, by Subscription Type
Global Homeowners Association (HOA) Software Market Segmentation, by Application
- Membership Management
- Event Registration
- Website Builder
- Online Payment
- Contact Database
- Mobile Solutions
Global Homeowners Association (HOA) Software Market Segmentation, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global Homeowners Association (HOA) Software Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.