Homeland Security and Emergency Management: Introduction
- Homeland security and emergency management offers welfare and safety to individuals during emergencies and tragedies.
- Homeland security and emergency management helps to avoid and deals with risks, majorly those that have catastrophic consequences for regions, communities, or entire countries.
- The homeland security and emergency management market is segmented based on vertical, installation type, solution, end-use, and region.
Expansion of the Systems Segment
- Based on solution, the systems segment is likely to be the fastest growing segment of the global homeland security and emergency management market during the forecast period.
- The systems segment is sub-divided into intelligence and surveillance system, detection and monitoring system, weapon system, access control system, and platforms, among others.
- Rising global threats, which have forced governments to employ high levels of security at borders, airports, public institutions, ports, and transportation systems is likely to propel the growth of the global homeland security and emergency management market during the forecast period.
- The current situation in the South China Sea and the dispute between the United States and China has escalated the need for homeland security and emergency management at coastal ports, which boosts the systems segment of this market.
- Adoption of IoT by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) due to its enhanced features related to public safety is creating lucrative opportunities for the growth of the global homeland security and emergency management market.
- Some of the major restraints of the homeland security and emergency management market is low prioritization of risk management in some of the developing countries.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Homeland Security and Emergency Management Market
- In terms of region, the global homeland security and emergency management market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to see the fastest growth in the homeland security and emergency management market during the forecast period due to increasing demand from countries such as Japan, China, Taiwan, South Korea, and India.
- Moreover, increasing terrorist activities, geopolitical conflicts, strikes and protests, chemical attacks, and natural disasters have led to the development of enhanced techno-efficient homeland security and emergency management systems and equipment in the region, thus propelling the growth of the global homeland security and emergency management market.
- The homeland security and emergency management market in North America is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period due to investments in homeland security and public safety by the governments of the United States and Canada. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa, and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Homeland Security and Emergency Management Market
The global homeland security and emergency management market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for homeland security and emergency management. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global homeland security and emergency management market include:
- Raytheon Company
- Northrop Grumman
- FLIR Systems
- Thales Group
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- General Dynamics
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Homeland Security and Emergency Management Market, Request for a Sample
Global Homeland Security and Emergency Management Market: Research Scope
Global Homeland Security and Emergency Management Market, by Vertical
- Homeland Security
- Emergency Management
Global Homeland Security and Emergency Management Market, by Installation Type
- New Installation
Global Homeland Security and Emergency Management Market, by Solution
- Intelligence and Surveillance System
- Detection and Monitoring System
- Weapon System
- Access Control System
- Modeling and Simulation
- Communication System
- Rescue and Recovery System
- Command and Control System
- Countermeasure System
- Others (Countermeasures and Systems for Training and Simulation)
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
Global Homeland Security and Emergency Management Market, by End-use
- Cyber Security
- Aviation Security
- Maritime Security
- Law Enforcement and Intelligence Gathering
- Critical Infrastructure Security
- Risk and Emergency Services
- Border Security
- CBRNE Security
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.