Home Outdoor Pest Control Devices Market: Introduction
- Rise in number of harmful diseases caused by animals, birds, and insects is prompting people to use outdoor pest control devices that are employed in residential & commercial spaces. Home outdoor pest control devices are designed and manufactured to repel animals, birds, and insects. These devices are non-toxic and do not cause any harm to the environment, unlike other toxic pesticides. Outdoor pest control devices prevent animals, birds, and insects from entering houses and buildings. Rising awareness among people about health disorders caused by animals and insects and health hazards such as dengue and bird flu, is expected to fuel the home outdoor pest control devices market across the globe.
Rising awareness among people about health diseases caused by animals and insects to fuel the global home outdoor pest control devices market
- An increase in the number of diseases caused by animals, birds, and insects, such as bird flu, rabies, dengue, chikungunya, and malaria, has led to the usage of home outdoor pest control devices worldwide. Presently, people are more concerned about their health due to hazardous diseases transmitted from animals, birds, and insects, which in turn is estimated to fuel the market of home outdoor pest control devices. Furthermore, the use of pesticides is also toxic and harmful, which has further prompted users to employ these devices. Home outdoor pest control devices provide the necessary protection to control pests without causing any harm, unlike those caused due to the application of toxic pesticides. The home outdoor pest control devices market is likely to expand significantly due to rising health concerns among people.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Home Outdoor Pest Control Devices Market, Request for a Sample
Easy availability of other substitutes to hamper the home outdoor pest control devices market
- New product developments and innovations have led to the availability of numerous products for pest control such as organic pesticides and insecticides. Easy availability of such pest control products, such as insecticide granules, spray concentrates, and pesticides, is likely to hinder the home outdoor control devices market. In rural areas, the acceptance of such devices is comparatively low and people believe in the adoption of traditional pest controlling methods. Higher price of these devices, as compared to that of substitutes, is also estimated to hinder the market. These are the major factors that are anticipated to hamper the home outdoor pest control devices market across the globe.
North America to lead the global home outdoor pest control devices market
- In terms of region, the global home outdoor pest control devices market can be divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America includes Canada, U.S., and Rest of North America. The home pest control devices market in Europe includes the country-level analysis for U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The South America home outdoor pest control devices market can be split into Brazil, and Rest of South America. Analysis and forecast of the home outdoor pest control devices market in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa covers the home outdoor pest control devices market analysis for GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
- The market in North America is likely to expand significantly from 2020 to 2030 due to a rise in health disorders & illness caused by insects, animals, birds, etc., followed by Asia Pacific
- Leading manufacturers of home outdoor pest control devices products have extensive distribution networks along with deep product penetration. Several manufacturers of home outdoor pest control devices are focusing on innovation in their product portfolio.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key manufacturers operating in the market
The global home outdoor pest control devices market is highly fragmented. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Armatron Co.
- Helen of Troy
- Bell Laboratories Inc.
- Bird B Gone Inc.
- Bird-X Inc.
- JT Eaton & Co. Inc.
- Kaz Inc.
- Nixalite of America Inc.
- Olee International Pte Ltd.
- STV International Ltd.
- Thermacell Repellents, Inc.
- Flowtron Outdoor Products
- Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc.
- Woodstream Corporation
Global Home Outdoor Pest Control Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Home Outdoor Pest Control Devices Market, by Product Type
- Ultrasonic Pest Repeller
- Animal Repellent
- Bird Deterrent
- Others (Rodent Traps, Citronella Candles & Torches, etc.)
Global Home Outdoor Pest Control Devices Market, by Mechanism
- Electric Devices
- Battery Powered Devices
- Solar Powered Devices
Global Home Outdoor Pest Control Devices Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Departmental Stores
- Others (General Retail Stores, etc.)
Global Home Outdoor Pest Control Devices Market, by End-use
- Commercial & Industrial
Global Home Outdoor Pest Control Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.