Home Outdoor Pest Control Devices Market: Introduction
- Rise in number of harmful diseases caused by animals, birds, and insects is prompting people to use outdoor pest control devices that are employed in residential & commercial spaces. Home outdoor pest control devices are designed and manufactured to repel animals, birds, and insects. These devices are non-toxic and do not cause any harm to the environment, unlike other toxic pesticides. Outdoor pest control devices prevent animals, birds, and insects from entering houses and buildings. Rising awareness among people about health disorders caused by animals and insects and health hazards such as dengue and bird flu, is expected to fuel the home outdoor pest control devices market across the globe.
Rising awareness among people about health diseases caused by animals and insects to fuel the global home outdoor pest control devices market
- An increase in the number of diseases caused by animals, birds, and insects, such as bird flu, rabies, dengue, chikungunya, and malaria, has led to the usage of home outdoor pest control devices worldwide. Presently, people are more concerned about their health due to hazardous diseases transmitted from animals, birds, and insects, which in turn is estimated to fuel the market of home outdoor pest control devices. Furthermore, the use of pesticides is also toxic and harmful, which has further prompted users to employ these devices. Home outdoor pest control devices provide the necessary protection to control pests without causing any harm, unlike those caused due to the application of toxic pesticides. The home outdoor pest control devices market is likely to expand significantly due to rising health concerns among people.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Home Outdoor Pest Control Devices Market, Request for a Sample
Easy availability of other substitutes to hamper the home outdoor pest control devices market
- New product developments and innovations have led to the availability of numerous products for pest control such as organic pesticides and insecticides. Easy availability of such pest control products, such as insecticide granules, spray concentrates, and pesticides, is likely to hinder the home outdoor control devices market. In rural areas, the acceptance of such devices is comparatively low and people believe in the adoption of traditional pest controlling methods. Higher price of these devices, as compared to that of substitutes, is also estimated to hinder the market. These are the major factors that are anticipated to hamper the home outdoor pest control devices market across the globe.
North America to lead the global home outdoor pest control devices market
- In terms of region, the global home outdoor pest control devices market can be divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America includes Canada, U.S., and Rest of North America. The home pest control devices market in Europe includes the country-level analysis for U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The South America home outdoor pest control devices market can be split into Brazil, and Rest of South America. Analysis and forecast of the home outdoor pest control devices market in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa covers the home outdoor pest control devices market analysis for GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
- The market in North America is likely to expand significantly from 2020 to 2030 due to a rise in health disorders & illness caused by insects, animals, birds, etc., followed by Asia Pacific
- Leading manufacturers of home outdoor pest control devices products have extensive distribution networks along with deep product penetration. Several manufacturers of home outdoor pest control devices are focusing on innovation in their product portfolio.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key manufacturers operating in the market
The global home outdoor pest control devices market is highly fragmented. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Armatron Co.
- Helen of Troy
- Bell Laboratories Inc.
- Bird B Gone Inc.
- Bird-X Inc.
- JT Eaton & Co. Inc.
- Kaz Inc.
- Nixalite of America Inc.
- Olee International Pte Ltd.
- STV International Ltd.
- Thermacell Repellents, Inc.
- Flowtron Outdoor Products
- Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc.
- Woodstream Corporation
Global Home Outdoor Pest Control Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Home Outdoor Pest Control Devices Market, by Product Type
- Ultrasonic Pest Repeller
- Animal Repellent
- Bird Deterrent
- Others (Rodent Traps, Citronella Candles & Torches, etc.)
Global Home Outdoor Pest Control Devices Market, by Mechanism
- Electric Devices
- Battery Powered Devices
- Solar Powered Devices
Global Home Outdoor Pest Control Devices Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Departmental Stores
- Others (General Retail Stores, etc.)
Global Home Outdoor Pest Control Devices Market, by End-use
- Commercial & Industrial
Global Home Outdoor Pest Control Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.