Home Fragrance Products Market – Used to give agreeable scent to living space.
- Fragrance is used as a functional ingredient in domestic care products to mask odor. These products include different aromas, for instance, jasmine, eucalyptus, and lavender, which help to elevate the mood, resulting in a stress-free environment.
Rise in Standard of Living and Disposable Income to drive the Global Home Fragrance Products Market
- With growing disposable income, several middle and high-income consumers are purchasing air care products and this is expected to boost the growth of the home fragrance products market during the forecast period.
- Rise in standard of living is driving the use of home fragrance products in South America, particularly in Argentina, which is likely to dominate the region during the forecast period due to the rise in the use of these products in the country.
- Several countries in Europe, such as Hungary, the Czech Republic, and Poland, among others, are witnessing improvement in standard of living. This is expected to drive the home fragrance products market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe to Hold a Leading Share of Global Home Fragrance Products Market
- Geographically, the global Home Fragrance Products market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the Home Fragrance Products market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the Home Fragrance Products market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America Home Fragrance Products market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Europe dominates the market share due to growth in higher standard of living and higher purchasing power.
- However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a fastest CAGR growth rate during the forecast period due to increase in disposable income.
Key Players Operating in the Home Fragrance Products Market:
The Home Fragrance Products market is competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies, such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
Manufacturers are focusing on manufacturing products that restore the aroma. The growing concern for air quality in surrounding and at home will drive the Home fragrance product market during the forecast period.
A few of the key players operating in the global Home Fragrance Products market are:
- S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
- Procter & Gamble
- Newell Brands
- L Brands
- NEST Fragrances
- Illume Inc.
- Seda France
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Sephora USA, Inc.
- Ah Scent Shen
- Happy Wax
- Stadler Form Aktiengesellschaft
- Bath & Body Works Direct, Inc.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Home Fragrance Products Market, ask for a customized report
Global Home Fragrance Products Market: Research Scope
Global Home Fragrance Products Market, by Product Type
- Electric Air Fresheners
Global Home Fragrance Products Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-Commerce Websites
- Company Websites
- Departmental Stores
The report on the global Home Fragrance Products market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.