Globally, a large number of people suffers from heart disorders. They are not aware of high blood pressure as hypertension often goes unnoticed at early stages. It results in increased prevalence of heart stroke. This has generated a need for heartbeat monitoring at regular intervals. Holter monitoring system refers to continuous monitoring of ECG, generally for 24 hours, while the individual continues with her regular daily activities. Holter monitoring is highly useful in diagnosing irregular heart rhythms. These systems are small in size, carry a portable recorder, and are worn on a band over the shoulder. Main functions of Holter monitoring systems include detecting abnormal heart rhythms and assessing recurring symptoms, such as, fainting, palpitations, and dizziness. Moreover, Holter monitoring systems help in evaluating treatments, such as, pacemakers and medications that help to control abnormal heart rhythms.
Factors such as increasing geriatric population throughout the globe that is highly susceptible for cardiovascular diseases is expected to generate the demand for Holter monitoring systems during the forecast period. Moreover, shift in focus from effective treatment to preventive care has increased the adoption of Holter monitoring systems across medical settings. Over the years, pocket-sized Holter monitoring systems have gained significant attraction, contributing to the overall growth of the global Holter monitoring systems market. Physicians and clinicians are expecting Holter monitoring systems to concur and reduce the deaths caused by cardiovascular disorders.
The global Holter monitoring systems market can be categorized based on product, end-user, and region. By product, the global Holter monitoring systems market can be segmented into event monitoring devices, Holter monitoring devices, and Holter monitoring software. Event monitoring devices are used for longer time than Holter monitoring devices. Event monitoring devices can be used for more than 30 days. When a patient feels an unbalanced heartbeat or other such indication, she can set the device to mark a permanent record of her heartbeat. Holter monitoring devices are worn for a period of 24 hours to 48 hours. It maintains a continuous record of heartbeat during this time. Based on end-user, the global Holter monitoring systems market can be categorized into specialty clinics, hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, diagnostic centers, and others.
In terms of geography, the Holter monitoring systems market can be segmented into five major regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The Holter monitoring systems market in North America can be further divided into the U.S. and Canada. The Holter monitoring systems market in Europe can be segmented into the U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe. The market in Asia Pacific can be sub-segmented into Japan, India, China, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia Pacific. The Holter monitoring systems market in Latin America can be classified into Mexico, Brazil, and Rest of Latin America, while that of Middle East & Africa into Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Israel, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the global Holter monitoring systems due to factors such as increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases (CVD) and rise in demand for better health care facilities, leading the health care industry to adopt new and advanced medical devices to ensure improved medical care. This has boosted the demand for enhanced patient monitoring devices. However, health care facilities in the underdeveloped and emerging countries in Asia Pacific lack trained staff and suitable health care infrastructure, which are becoming major hurdles in the adoption of Holter monitoring systems in the region.
Key players operating in the global Holter monitoring systems market include General Electric Company , Koninklijke Philips N.V., Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., BPL Medical Technologies, Midmark Corp., Schiller, Hill-Rom Services Inc., Fukuda Denshi, Medtronic, and Nihon Kohden Corporation.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.