Hockey Shoes Market – A sports product preferred for hockey games.
- Increase in popularity of hockey is anticipated to boost the demand for hockey shoes in the near future. Moreover, there is an increase in television coverage for hockey leagues and tournaments.
- Manufacturers are offering a variety of footwear with several options in design, color, and price to meet different requirements and purchasing abilities of consumers. This factor is expected to influence the hockey shoes market positively during the forecast period.
- E-commerce sites and company-owned websites, which include selling of products, are witnessing high traction across the globe. Furthermore, the growing trend of online shopping in developed as well as developing countries is driving the demand for hockey shoes.
Technological advancement in products expected to drive the global hockey shoes market
- Manufacturers are focusing on technological developments and product innovations to cater diverse regional markets across the globe. Product efficiency is a major concern for hockey shoe manufacturers. For instance, Nike unveiled a new technology in shoes called the joyride technology, which is expected to offer more comfort and fit, allowing them to absorb impact on feet.
Increase in Leisure Activities to influence the hockey shoes market
- Inclination toward leisure activities, such as video games, movies, music festivals, and others is anticipated to hamper the hockey shoes market growth. Moreover, rise in smart phones usage, internet, and indoor activities is adversely affecting the demand for hockey shoes.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific is expected to be show significant growth in demand for Hockey Shoes across the globe.
- Geographically, the global hockey shoes market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the hockey shoes market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the hockey shoes market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America hockey shoes market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America dominates the market share due to growing consumer preference for Sports shoes specific to games and increasing online shopping trend. Asia Pacific is expected to be major market for hockey shoes, owing to the rise in participation in sports activities and awareness about their health benefits.
Key players operating in the hockey shoes market:
The hockey shoes market is competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies, such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
- In June 2019, Grays Hockey launched a new edition of Hockey for Heroes stick, which is available through company’s website and selected stores. The company is focusing on the expansion of their product portfolio in the hockey sports segment to expand their customer base.
- Companies are signing agreements with different leagues and teams. They are also provides sports equipment to several teams. For instance, Adidas AG signed an agreement with the National Hockey League (NHL) to be the official outfitter of sports apparel.
A few of the key players operating in the global hockey shoes market are:
- Adidas AG
- Nike, Inc.
- Puma SE
- Mazon Hockey
- Grays Hockey
- OSAKA HOCKEY
- Under Armour Inc.
- New Balance
- Amer Sports, etc
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Hockey Shoes Market, ask for a customized report
Global Hockey Shoes Market: Research Scope
Global Hockey Shoes Market, by End-user
Global Hockey Shoes Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
The report on the global hockey shoes market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.