Hockey Shoes Market – A sports product preferred for hockey games.
- Increase in popularity of hockey is anticipated to boost the demand for hockey shoes in the near future. Moreover, there is an increase in television coverage for hockey leagues and tournaments.
- Manufacturers are offering a variety of footwear with several options in design, color, and price to meet different requirements and purchasing abilities of consumers. This factor is expected to influence the hockey shoes market positively during the forecast period.
- E-commerce sites and company-owned websites, which include selling of products, are witnessing high traction across the globe. Furthermore, the growing trend of online shopping in developed as well as developing countries is driving the demand for hockey shoes.
Technological advancement in products expected to drive the global hockey shoes market
- Manufacturers are focusing on technological developments and product innovations to cater diverse regional markets across the globe. Product efficiency is a major concern for hockey shoe manufacturers. For instance, Nike unveiled a new technology in shoes called the joyride technology, which is expected to offer more comfort and fit, allowing them to absorb impact on feet.
Increase in Leisure Activities to influence the hockey shoes market
- Inclination toward leisure activities, such as video games, movies, music festivals, and others is anticipated to hamper the hockey shoes market growth. Moreover, rise in smart phones usage, internet, and indoor activities is adversely affecting the demand for hockey shoes.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific is expected to be show significant growth in demand for Hockey Shoes across the globe.
- Geographically, the global hockey shoes market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the hockey shoes market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the hockey shoes market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America hockey shoes market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America dominates the market share due to growing consumer preference for Sports shoes specific to games and increasing online shopping trend. Asia Pacific is expected to be major market for hockey shoes, owing to the rise in participation in sports activities and awareness about their health benefits.
Key players operating in the hockey shoes market:
The hockey shoes market is competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies, such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
- In June 2019, Grays Hockey launched a new edition of Hockey for Heroes stick, which is available through company’s website and selected stores. The company is focusing on the expansion of their product portfolio in the hockey sports segment to expand their customer base.
- Companies are signing agreements with different leagues and teams. They are also provides sports equipment to several teams. For instance, Adidas AG signed an agreement with the National Hockey League (NHL) to be the official outfitter of sports apparel.
A few of the key players operating in the global hockey shoes market are:
- Adidas AG
- Nike, Inc.
- Puma SE
- Mazon Hockey
- Grays Hockey
- OSAKA HOCKEY
- Under Armour Inc.
- New Balance
- Amer Sports, etc
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Hockey Shoes Market, ask for a customized report
Global Hockey Shoes Market: Research Scope
Global Hockey Shoes Market, by End-user
Global Hockey Shoes Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
The report on the global hockey shoes market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.