Higher Education Student CRM solutions Market: Introduction
- Higher education student CRM solutions that deal with alumni, students, parents, employers, and staff, are witnessing significant changes in the way they operate and interact with clients. Higher education consumers require immediate service and more attention. Thus, proactive universities are adopting the technology of higher education CRM solutions to meet the demand of the students. Customer data, such as the name of the lead/customer, gender, educational history, telephone number, email, marketing materials, social media, and all other relevant information through various platforms is consolidated into a single database that enables easy access to information.
- The outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), has pushed organizations to take all possible steps to ensure the protection of their people and the environment. For instance, the proportion of foreign students in domestic higher education markets is one of the main challenges for the sector at large. Chinese students account for 33.7% of the international student population in the US alone, while Indian students account for 18.4%. Higher education student CRM solutions help in reinforcing academic delivery as universities plan for a future semester. Higher education student CRM solutions are quick and in order to accelerate response time, emails and other forms of contact channels can be automated
Global Higher Education Student CRM Solutions Market: Market Dynamics
- Increasing adoption of digitalization in the educational sector is expected to boost the higher education student CRM solutions market. These solutions ensure that students never forget to respond to an enquiry or follow up on it. This helps universities to track websites and help students to identify the right institution, resulting in smarter budget planning for marketing, allocating resources to the most successful marketing strategies.
- The growing concern of universities about student engagement activities has propelled demand for higher education
- Lack of awareness in developing economies is one of the factors restraining the growth of the higher education student CRM solutions market. Moreover, many schools and universities in developed economies are reducing their IT budgets. This, in turn, increases data theft. Thus, universities and colleges have to face the loss of confidential data.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Higher Education Student CRM Solutions Market
- In terms of region, the global higher education student CRM solutions market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is expected to account for a prominent share in the higher education student CRM solutions market due to growing student enrollment in higher education in the region. According to data released by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), US$ 16,268 per year is spent on primary and tertiary education in the U.S.
- Asia Pacific is projected to expand at the highest CAGR in the higher education students CRM solutions market during the forecast period. Increasing government investment in the education sector has raised the demand for CRM solutions. Rising urban population, accelerating household income, increasing internet penetration, and more pre-school enrolments are factors leading to the growth of the market.
Global Higher Education Student CRM Solutions Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Higher Education Student CRM Solutions Market
Companies operating in the higher education student CRM solutions market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques solutions. The higher education student CRM solutions market is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous manufacturers in both developed and developing regions. Key players operating in the global higher education student CRM solutions market include:
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Blackbaud, Inc.
- Full Fabric
- Microsoft Corporation
Global Higher Education Student CRM solutions Market: Research Scope
Global Higher Education Student CRM solutions Market Segmentation, by Deployment Mode
Global Higher Education Student CRM solutions Market Segmentation, by Pricing Model
Global Higher Education Student CRM solutions Market Segmentation, by Offering
Global Higher Education Student CRM solutions Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- CRM platform
- Social Marketing
- Customer Relationship market
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.