Global High Voltage Electric Heater Market: Overview
High voltage electric heaters are used worldwide to provide internal heating to vehicle interiors in electrically operated vehicles. It is pertinent to note here that electric vehicles are the future of transportation. The emission of carbon dioxide and other pollutants from automobiles is one of the main concerns of environmental organizations and government agencies. Hence, various governments have planned to phase out gasoline or diesel-fueled vehicles and have set up plans for deployment of electric vehicles. Growing adoption worldwide is due to create new opportunities for players operating in global High Voltage Electric Heaters Market in the near future. In its upcoming marker report, Transparency Market Research notes that a steady growth rate would be charted by global high voltage electric heater market over the forecast period of 2020 to 2030 owing to myriad factors – prominent among which are delineated below.
Global High Voltage Electric Heater Market: Notable Developments
Players in the global high voltage electric heater market adopt various strategies to increase market penetration and to expand reach. These measures are leading to some notable developments in the competitive landscape.
In 2019, BorgWarner and Webasto expanded their production facilities in India and Mexico to capture higher market share. It is pertinent to note here that in 2018, BorgWarner and Eberspaecher started a new facility to cater to the rising demand for electric vehicle products in China. This has largely consolidated the market position of the company.
The fragmented vendor landscape of High Voltage Electric Heaters Market has a number of notable players marking the playfield. Some of the prominent ones are:
- BorgWarner Inc.
- Eberspächer Gruppe GmbH & Co. KG
- Webasto SE
- Woory Corporation
- Mahle Gmbh
- DBK Group (DBK David + Baader GmbH)
- Tutco Inc.
- LG Electronics
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global High Voltage Electric Heater Market: Key Trends and Drivers
- 2.2 million plug-in electric light vehicles (PEV) were sold across the globe in the year f 2019. This number is anticipated to grow owing to technological advancement and governments and manufacturers dabbling with setting up and improvement of supporting infrastructure. This is set to drive demand in high voltage electric heater market over the forecast period.
- Countries such as Norway, Netherlands, UK, Denmark, France, Canada, Mexico, among others have implemented various incentives to attract consumers to purchase electric vehicles. These have resulted in swift growth of electric vehicles globally. Also, to further accelerate the growth of electric vehicles many countries have planned to ban or phase out the use of IC (Internal Combustion) engine vehicles in the next 10-15 years.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global high voltage electric heater market, ask for a customized report
Global High Voltage Electric Heater Market: Regional Analysis
Asia Pacific is set to record notable growth in the market over the forecast period owing to increasing sales of electric vehicles and higher adoption rates of green technologies in countries, such as South Korea, India, and China.
On the other hand, the European and North American regions will account for significant share of market owing to an increase in adoption of electric vehicles in these regions – led by improving infrastructure and presence of strong players. Beside, stringent emission control regulations are set to contribute to growth in these regional markets. In Europe, it is expected that the Netherlands will climb to the top in electric vehicle markets due to a combination of regulations and incentive changes.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.