High-Vacuum Gauge Market: Introduction
- The term ‘vacuum gauge’ refers to a pressure-measuring instrument that is used to measure pressure below 1 atmospheric pressure. Vacuum gauges are predominantly used for scientific research and process engineering applications.
- Vacuum gauges can be classified, depending on range of measuring vacuum pressure. An instrument used to measure pressure ranging from 760 torr to 25 torr is referred to as a low-vacuum gauge, 25 torr to 10-3 torr as a medium-vacuum gauge, and 10-3 torr to 10-9 torr as a high-vacuum gauge. Thermomolecular, penning, cold cathode magnetron, cold cathode invertor magnetron, hot cathode ionization, high-pressure ionization, modulator, and extractor are some of the types of gauges employed to measure pressure ranging from 10-3 torr to 10-9 torr.
Key Drivers and Restrains of Global High-vacuum Gauge Market
- Increase in investments in the exploration and production of hydrocarbon reserves to fulfill the demand for petroleum products is expected to drive the global high-vacuum gauge market during the forecast period. Rise in the demand to monitor pressure levels throughout an operation from the wellhead is making the adoption of vacuum gauges viable in the oil & gas industry.
- Surge in the demand for semiconductor chips from the electronics industry to manufacture several portable electronic devices, such as pad computers, laptops, and cell phones, is anticipated to fuel the global high-vacuum gauge market during the forecast period. In the semiconductor industry, vacuum gauges are employed to measure devices under vacuum. Furthermore, technological advancements in the design of vacuum gauges to enhance their operational efficiency are likely to fuel the global market for high-vacuum gauges during the forecast period. However, low-profit margins in the B2B marketplace is a major factor expected to hinder the global high-vacuum gauge market in the next few years.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Oil & Gas Segment Expected to Hold a Major Share of Global Market
- The global high-vacuum gauge market can be segmented based on type, application, and region
- In terms of type, the global high-vacuum gauge market can be divided into thermomolecular, penning, cold cathode magnetron, cold cathode invertor magnetron, hot cathode ionization, high-pressure ionization, modulator & extractor, and others. Cold cathode gauge is one of the most extensively used gauges, as it is simple to design and operate.
- In terms of application, the global high-vacuum gauge market can be classified into semiconductor, industrial coating, communication, oil & gas, and others. The oil & gas segment is anticipated to witness significant growth during the forecast period, due to increasing demand to monitor pressure level at the well site during operation. Furthermore, ongoing investments in activities for drilling of unconventional and conventional reserves are projected to fuel the market during the forecast period.
- In the terms of protocol, the global high-vacuum gauge market can be classified into RS232/RS485, HART, PROFIBUS, Ethernet, and others. The RS232/RS485 protocol segment is anticipated to witness significant growth from 2019 to 2027, as this protocol allow communication of the digital gauge with vacuum gauge controller and other controllers.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global High-vacuum Gauge Market
- In terms of region, the global high-vacuum gauge market can be divided into Middle East & Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America
- The high-vacuum gauge market in North America is expected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to surge in the demand for pressure-measuring devices from the upstream sector for use in monitoring the pressure level at the well site. Furthermore, ongoing investments in the exploration and production of conventional and unconventional resources in North America is a key factor driving the market in the region.
- The high-vacuum gauge market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period, due to increase in spending on production of electronic devices such as mobiles and laptops. Strong economic growth, rise in the living standards, and increase in the disposable income in developed as well as developing economies, such as India and China, are some of the key factors driving the market in the region.
- The high-vacuum gauge market in Europe is also projected to witness significant growth during the forecast period, due to rising demand for use in the industrial coating application in the region
- The high-vacuum gauge market in Middle East & Africa and Latin America is expected to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period. These regions are witnessing increase in the capital expenditure on offshore oil and gas drilling projects, which propels the demand for pressure level monitoring devices for use at well sites.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Leading companies operating in the global high-vacuum gauge market are:
- MKS Instruments
- Pfeiffer Vacuum GmbH
- Supervac Industries LLP
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- CANON ANELVA CORPORATION
- IES Technical Sales
- Teledyne Hastings Instruments
Global High-vacuum Gauge Market: Research Scope
Global High-vacuum Gauge Market, by Type
- Cold Cathode Magnetron
- Cold Cathode Invertor Magnetron
- Hot Cathode Ionization
- High-pressure Ionization
- Modulator & Extractor
Global High-vacuum Gauge Market, by Application
- Industrial Coating
- Oil & Gas
Global High-vacuum Gauge Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.