High temperature filters market - Introduction
High temperature filtration is defined as filtration above normal operational temperature, where traditional filters use is not possible. Indeed, it is initially designed for electric power generation, but now a days it is commonly use in process industry. Furthermore, it also provide various advantages such as strong and high finished execution, better integration of filtration into entire process, high efficiency, high filtration area, and other advantages. Moreover, it is use for various applications including use in drying ovens, separation of gaseous components through sorption and catalytic processes, separation of combustible dust, avoidance of condensation and excursions below the acid dew point, recovery of thermal energy of the exhaust gas drying units or near heating units, automotive industry and related component manufacturers. Further, it is applicable in various industries such as oil and gas, pharmaceutical, industrial, power generation, microelectronics, automotive, and amongst others.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report brochure here
High temperature filters market – Competitive Landscape
- In October 2018, Camfil Group introduced new Gold Series X-Flo industrial dust collector, it is designed to handle airflows up to 6,000 cfm
- In July 2018, MANN+HUMMEL GMBH, announced the launch of new MANN-FILTER C 25 024 air filter. It is designed to offer good separation efficiency
- In June 2018, Camfil Group, announced that it has signed agreement with Salvador Escoda in order to expand Camfil's Supply in Spain. Furthermore, as per the agreement Camfil will supply products in Salvador Escoda stores for various segments including filter segment, air pollution control segment, and industrial air cleaners
Parker Hannifin Corporation
Parker Hannifin Corporation manufacture and market the motion and control technologies and systems for various industrial, aerospace, and mobile markets. The company operates in two segments, aerospace systems and diversified industrial. Diversified industrial segment delivers pneumatic, hydraulic, and electromechanical components and systems for users and builders of industrial and mobile machinery and equipment. The company serves customer in more than 50 countries
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report here
Camfil Group is a global provider of air filtration, developing and manufacturing sustainable clean air solutions that protect environment. The company provide customers with sustainable air filtration products and services such as Clean Processes, Comfort Air, Clean Processes and Power Systems. The company has 26 manufacturing plants and six R&D sites across the world
Freudenberg Tecnologie di Filtrazione S.a.s.
Founded in 1957, Freudenberg Tecnologie di Filtrazione S.a.s. in Weinheim, Germany. It is a diversified manufacturing company that integrates technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions to customers in air and water filtration
Founded in 1946, Pall Corporation is headquartered in Port Washington, New York, the U.S., Pall Corporation is global player in development and manufacturing of high-tech filtration, separation, and purification systems. In May 2015, the company was acquired by Danaher Corporation based in Washington D.C., the U.S. for US$ 13.8 Bn
Donaldson Company, Inc.
Founded in 1915, Donaldson Company, Inc. is headquartered in Bloomington, Minnesota, the U.S. Donaldson Company, Inc. is a one of the key players and worldwide provider of filtration systems. It has a diversified portfolio in the engine and industrial filtration product segments. In 2015, company acquired Northern Technical LLC based in Abu Dhabi, the UAE, Innovative Filtration Technologies USA based in Harrisonville, Missouri, the U.S., Engineered Products Company based in Waterloo, Iowa, the U.S., and Industries Partmo S.A. based in Colombia
Established in 1941, MANN+HUMMEL GMBH is headquartered in Ludwigsburg, Germany. The company develops, manufactures, and markets the filtration solution. It also develops filtration solutions motor cars, industrial applications, clean air in interior spaces, sustainable use of water, and others.
High temperature filters market - Dynamics
High industrial growth in emerging economies
The industrialization is rapidly growing in emerging economies. Owing to investment and initiative by various governments to increase production capacity in order to diversify the economic reliability on traditional agriculture and the export of raw materials. Further, expected to boost the demand of the high temperature filters for the various manufacturing processes
Growing Chemicals and Petrochemicals sector
The increasing demand of synthetic fibre / yarn, polymers, Synthetic Rubber (elastomers), Synthetic detergent intermediates, performance plastics, and others expected to boost the growth of the chemicals and petrochemicals sector. Further, expected to fuel the growth of the high temperature filter market during forecast period.
High temperature filters market – Segmentation
The high temperature filters market can be segmented based on:
- End-use Industry
High temperature filters market Segmentation– by Type
Based on the type, the high temperature filters market can be fragmented into:
- Liquid and gas filters
- Air filters
High temperature filters market Segmentation – By End-use Industry
Depending on the end-use industry, the high temperature filters market can be bifurcated into:
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.