High Strength Laminated Adhesives Market: Highlights
- High strength laminated adhesives are increasingly used in flexible packaging, which includes several types of paper bonding applications such as production of corrugated boxes and lamination of printed sheets. Flexible packaging is also increasingly used to package food and beverages, health care products, cosmetics and toiletries, household products, and sporting goods.
Key Driver of High Strength Laminated Adhesives Market
- Rise in demand for high strength laminated adhesives in the automotive industry is expected to fuel the high strength laminated adhesives market during the forecast period. High strength laminated adhesives are extensively used in the automotive industry for interior and exterior applications. These adhesives are used in interior applications for bonding decorative components and sealing doors and windows. In exterior applications, these adhesives are used in side moldings and vinyl roofs. Additionally, high strength laminated adhesives are used to repair mechanical components, automobile ancillaries, and windshields. Furthermore, they are employed in resealing the vehicle’s body. According to the European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association, the production of passenger cars stood at 15.8 million in the European Union in 2019.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the High Strength Laminated Adhesives Market
High Strength Laminated Adhesives Market: Application Segment
- Based on application, the global high strength laminated adhesives market can be segmented into packaging, industrial, automotive, and others
- The packaging segment is accounted for major share of the global high strength laminated adhesives market in 2019. Laminating adhesive products are used in stand-up pouches, wrappers, bags, films, primers, and ink binders.
- These products are formulated to meet the innovative needs in the flexible packaging industry. High-performance industrial laminating adhesives possesses multiple properties that can be customized to be used in a variety of applications such as solar films, sailcloth, and flexible food packaging applications that require high strength film to metal foil laminations.
- Expanding at a healthy growth rate, industrial and automotive segments are expected to create significant incremental opportunity during the forecast period
- In terms of demand, the others segments is projected to expand at a moderate to high pace in the near future
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
High Strength Laminated Adhesives Market: Covid-19 Impact
- The COVID-19 pandemic has had a negative impact on the global economy. It has affected various industrial sectors by hampering their supply chain. With months of consumer lockdown; and international supply chains and retail business shuttered, purchase and consumption behavior has changed significantly across various sectors. This, in turn, has adversely impacted the high strength laminated adhesives market.
- The combination of extended lockdowns in developed economies and domestic social distancing has deepened the adverse impact on the market in emerging economies. Longer lockdowns led to severe impact on household income, corporations' liquidity, and banks' asset quality.
Asia Pacific to be Key Region of Global High Strength Laminated Adhesives Market
- In terms of region, the global high strength laminated adhesives market can be classified into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. In Asia Pacific, China aims to promote investments in end-use industries in the near future. This is expected to boost the high strength laminated adhesives market in the region.
- In terms of demand, Asia Pacific held major share of the market in 2019. It was followed by North America and Europe. In Asia Pacific, the market in China and India is anticipated to witness maximum year-over-year growth during the forecast period. Demand for high strength laminated adhesives is high in countries in Southeast Asia for usage in applications such as industrial and packaging.
- The market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period. End-use industries in Mexico have been expanding at a steady pace since the last few years. The UAE also exhibits significant growth opportunities for the market. This is projected to drive the demand for high strength laminated adhesives in Latin America and Middle East & Africa, respectively, during the forecast period.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global high strength laminated adhesives market was highly fragmented in 2019. Key manufacturers operating in the global market include:
- H.B. Fuller
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Avery Dennison
- Franklin International
Global High Strength Laminated Adhesives Market: Research Scope
Global High Strength Laminated Adhesives Market, by Technology
- Water-borne Adhesives
- Solvent-based Adhesives
- Hot Melt Adhesives
- UV Curable Adhesives
Global High Strength Laminated Adhesives Market, by Application
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.