High Speed Centrifugal Blower Market – Introduction
- A high speed centrifugal blower is a kind of machinery which is extensively used in industrial applications where there is a requirement for constant flow of larger volumes of air such as in dust control, ventilation, transporting materials, combustion, cooling and heating systems, air conveyor systems, industrial vacuum applications, and in other industrial processes.
Key Drivers of the High Speed Centrifugal Blower Market
- High speed centrifugal blowers are sturdy, reliable, quiet, and capable of operating over a wide range of conditions. They provide dry, clean, oil-free air, and have low energy consumption. These factors increase the demand for high speed centrifugal blowers in the market.
- High speed centrifugal blowers are used in many industrial applications such as chemical processing, corrosive gas handling, dryers, fume control, and more. The increasing use of high speed centrifugal blowers by various industries such as chemicals, mining, steel, and cement is helping in the growth of the market worldwide.
Factors Restraining the High Speed Centrifugal Blower Market
- The Covid-19 pandemic affected the growth of the high speed centrifugal blower market. Lockdowns and other restrictions imposed to stop the spread of the virus disrupted supply chains; also, manufacturing plants and factories had to stop their activities, which further hampered the growth of the high speed centrifugal blower market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of the Global High Speed Centrifugal Blower Market
- In terms of region, the global high speed centrifugal blower market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the high speed centrifugal blower market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The high speed centrifugal blower market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global high speed centrifugal blower market in 2020, due to rapid industrialization in the region. Growth in construction industry has been driving the high speed centrifugal blower market in Asia Pacific, particularly in China, Japan, and India.
- The high speed centrifugal blower market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by North America and Europe during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the High Speed Centrifugal Blower Market
The global high speed centrifugal blower market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global high speed centrifugal blower market are:
- KAESER KOMPRESSOREN
- Atlantic Blowers
- Atlas Copco
- HSI Blower
- Alfotech Fans
- Teral-Aerotech Fans Pvt. Ltd
- Airmake Cooling System
- Aspirnova Industry S.r.l.
Global High Speed Centrifugal Blower Market: Research Scope
Global High Speed Centrifugal Blower Market, by Centrifugal Blower Type
- Radial Blade Blowers
- Airfoil Blade Blowers
- Radial Tip Blowers
- Inline Centrifugal Blowers
Global High Speed Centrifugal Blower Market, by End-user
- Power Stations
- Steel Plants
- Cement Plants
- Pulp & Paper Industries
Global High Speed Centrifugal Blower Market, by Price
Global High Speed Centrifugal Blower Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!