High-reliability Connectors: Introduction
- Several applications in military, space, aerospace, medical, and automotive industries require highly strong and reliable components, particularly connectors, which can withstand extreme operating conditions.
- Leading companies operating in the global high-reliability connectors (HiRel) market offer a range of high-reliability connectors that are specifically designed to withstand electric and mechanical stresses, pressures, and strains caused by excessive temperature, vibration, corrosion, magnetism, and outgassing.
- Manufacturers operating in the market are also offering D-Sub, Micro-D, and MTB1 formats as well as advanced space splice systems that can be used in a wide range of applications including satellites/launchers, harnesses, payloads, and antenna connections.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive Brochure
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global High-reliability Connectors Market
- Demand for home health care is expected to increase in the near future, as the longevity has risen and elderly individuals rely on home health care services to a greater extent than any other age group.
- For the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of elderly individuals, medical devices, such as patient monitors, imaging systems, electrophysiology catheters, and other diagnostic and therapeutic systems, are required.
- These devices require dependable connectivity and accurate signal transmission, which can be achieved by using high-reliability connectors. This factor is likely to drive the demand for high-reliability connectors in the next few years.
- Higher cost is expected to limit the market growth especially in emerging countries. However, emerging countries are expected to witness the highest CAGR owing to the high adoption rate during the second-half of the forecast period. That means, the impact of restraint is anticipated to reduce towards the end of the forecast period.
North America to Lead Global High-reliability Connectors Market
- The global high-reliability connectors market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America. North America is a significant market for high-reliability connectors owing to increased demand for in-home therapy in the region. Presence of several key players is also driving the market in the region
- Substantial investments in research and development by various high-reliability connector manufacturers in the region is anticipated to drive the global high-reliability connectors market. For e.g. Harwin plc launched a new product called Gecko–SL, which is a 1.25-mm-pitch connector. This is a recent addition to the company’s product range of horizontal male connectors wherein the same level of performance as the existing latched versions is maintained, with an added security feature of screw fixings.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in High-reliability Connectors Market, ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in Global High-reliability Connectors Market
Key players operating in the global in high-reliability connectors market are:
- Smiths Interconnect Inc.
- Harwin Plc
- Everett Charles Technologies LLC (ECT)
- C&K Components, Inc.
- Panasonic Corp
- ITT Corp
- Hirose Electric Co. Ltd
- Ametek, Inc.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.