High Purity Nitrogen Gas Market: Highlights
- High purity grades of nitrogen comprise greater than 99.99% of nitrogen. The common high purity grades include research purity and ultra-high purity. All high purity grades can also be considered zero grades, as they meet the specification of having less than 0.5 parts per million of total hydrocarbons required for zero grade nitrogen. Besides hydrocarbons, nitrogen contains other impurities such as oxygen, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, and water. None of the high purity grades contain oxygen greater than 0.5 parts per million, carbon dioxide or carbon monoxide greater than one part per million, or water greater than three parts per million.
- High purity grades of nitrogen are used in a wide range of applications including food & beverages, aerospace, automotive, laboratories, metal production, electronics, and medical & health care
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of High Purity Nitrogen Gas Market
- High purity nitrogen is employed significantly during the manufacture of electronics for maintaining an inert, dry, and clean atmosphere. The manufacturing process of electronics needs to adhere to a particular environment, structure, timing, and temperatures. High purity nitrogen helps in creating controlled atmosphere essential for these applications. Therefore, increase in usage of high purity nitrogen gas in electronics application is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Onsite high purity nitrogen generators have been gaining momentum among end-use industries such as oil & gas and food & beverages, as these offer benefits such as cost-savings, convenience, and safety over traditional supplies. These generators are designed for continuous, safe, and regulated supply of high purity nitrogen. They enhance sustainability, profitability, and reliability of end-users. Demand for high purity nitrogen generators has been rising. This is estimated to drive the demand for high purity nitrogen gas, thereby augmenting the high purity nitrogen gas market during the forecast period.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
High Purity Nitrogen Gas Market: Application Segment
- Based on application, the global high purity nitrogen gas market can be segmented into food & beverages, aerospace, automotive, laboratories, metal production, electronics, medical & health care, and others
- The food & beverages segment is projected to account for major share of the global high purity nitrogen gas market during the forecast period
- Expanding at a healthy growth rate, aerospace, automotive, laboratories, metal production, medical & health care, and electronics segments are expected to create significant incremental opportunities during the forecast period.
- The others segment is expected to expand at a moderate to high pace in the near future
North America to be Key Region of Global High Purity Nitrogen Gas Market
- In terms of region, the global high purity nitrogen gas market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. In North America, the U.S. aims to promote investments in its end-use industries. This is expected to boost the high purity nitrogen gas market in the country.
- In terms of demand, North America held major share of the market in 2018. It was followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. North America is a highly promising region of the market. This trend is projected to continue in the near future. Constant rise in production of high purity nitrogen gas in the region and growth in export of the gas are driving the demand for high purity nitrogen gas in North America. Global manufacturers of high purity nitrogen gas are targeting North America, as it is the strongest regional market.
- The market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period. End-use industries in Mexico have been expanding steadily. The UAE also offers significant potential for the market. This is projected to drive the demand for high purity nitrogen gas in Latin America and Middle East & Africa, respectively, during the forecast period.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global high purity nitrogen gas market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market include:
- Air Liquide
- Praxair Inc.
- Airgas Inc.
- The Linde Group
- Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
- Messer Group
- Matheson Tri-Gas Inc.
- Advanced Specialty Gases Inc.
Global High Purity Nitrogen Gas Market: Research Scope
Global High Purity Nitrogen Gas Market, by Application
- Food & Beverages
- Wine Blanketing
- Beer Dispense
- Fruit Storage
- Metal Production
- Medical & Health Care
Global High Purity Nitrogen Gas Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.