High Purity Nitrogen Gas Market: Highlights
- High purity grades of nitrogen comprise greater than 99.99% of nitrogen. The common high purity grades include research purity and ultra-high purity. All high purity grades can also be considered zero grades, as they meet the specification of having less than 0.5 parts per million of total hydrocarbons required for zero grade nitrogen. Besides hydrocarbons, nitrogen contains other impurities such as oxygen, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, and water. None of the high purity grades contain oxygen greater than 0.5 parts per million, carbon dioxide or carbon monoxide greater than one part per million, or water greater than three parts per million.
- High purity grades of nitrogen are used in a wide range of applications including food & beverages, aerospace, automotive, laboratories, metal production, electronics, and medical & health care
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of High Purity Nitrogen Gas Market
- High purity nitrogen is employed significantly during the manufacture of electronics for maintaining an inert, dry, and clean atmosphere. The manufacturing process of electronics needs to adhere to a particular environment, structure, timing, and temperatures. High purity nitrogen helps in creating controlled atmosphere essential for these applications. Therefore, increase in usage of high purity nitrogen gas in electronics application is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Onsite high purity nitrogen generators have been gaining momentum among end-use industries such as oil & gas and food & beverages, as these offer benefits such as cost-savings, convenience, and safety over traditional supplies. These generators are designed for continuous, safe, and regulated supply of high purity nitrogen. They enhance sustainability, profitability, and reliability of end-users. Demand for high purity nitrogen generators has been rising. This is estimated to drive the demand for high purity nitrogen gas, thereby augmenting the high purity nitrogen gas market during the forecast period.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
High Purity Nitrogen Gas Market: Application Segment
- Based on application, the global high purity nitrogen gas market can be segmented into food & beverages, aerospace, automotive, laboratories, metal production, electronics, medical & health care, and others
- The food & beverages segment is projected to account for major share of the global high purity nitrogen gas market during the forecast period
- Expanding at a healthy growth rate, aerospace, automotive, laboratories, metal production, medical & health care, and electronics segments are expected to create significant incremental opportunities during the forecast period.
- The others segment is expected to expand at a moderate to high pace in the near future
North America to be Key Region of Global High Purity Nitrogen Gas Market
- In terms of region, the global high purity nitrogen gas market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. In North America, the U.S. aims to promote investments in its end-use industries. This is expected to boost the high purity nitrogen gas market in the country.
- In terms of demand, North America held major share of the market in 2018. It was followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. North America is a highly promising region of the market. This trend is projected to continue in the near future. Constant rise in production of high purity nitrogen gas in the region and growth in export of the gas are driving the demand for high purity nitrogen gas in North America. Global manufacturers of high purity nitrogen gas are targeting North America, as it is the strongest regional market.
- The market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period. End-use industries in Mexico have been expanding steadily. The UAE also offers significant potential for the market. This is projected to drive the demand for high purity nitrogen gas in Latin America and Middle East & Africa, respectively, during the forecast period.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global high purity nitrogen gas market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market include:
- Air Liquide
- Praxair Inc.
- Airgas Inc.
- The Linde Group
- Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
- Messer Group
- Matheson Tri-Gas Inc.
- Advanced Specialty Gases Inc.
Global High Purity Nitrogen Gas Market: Research Scope
Global High Purity Nitrogen Gas Market, by Application
- Food & Beverages
- Wine Blanketing
- Beer Dispense
- Fruit Storage
- Metal Production
- Medical & Health Care
Global High Purity Nitrogen Gas Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.