Global High Power LED Market: Introduction
The global High power LED market has been experiencing a considerable transition in its business dynamics. Various characteristics of high power LEDs, such as long life, compact size, less consumption of power, and high brightness, are boosting the demand for these LEDs across the world.
This research report presents an in-depth analysis of the global High power LED market, taking the key trends, market segmentation, and its future prospects in consideration. It also offers a deep insight into the market dynamics, in order to understand the status of the worldwide High power LED market over the period of 2019 – 2027.
Identify the Key Factors that will drive your Company’s Growth. Request a Brochure of this Report here
Global High Power LED Market: Notable Developments
The global High power LED market displays a highly competitive and fragmented business landscape. Cree, Samsung, OSRAM, Lumileds, LG Innotek, MLS, and Seoul Semiconductor are leading this market. These players are putting in considerable efforts in innovation and product development to compete with each other. Moving forward, they will be involved more in strategic partnerships with smaller players to strengthen their position in the global high power LED market in the years to come. They are also looking forward to expand their bases across developing countries in the near future.
Let’s have look at notables developments happened in this market in the recent past:
- Recently, Lumileds made an announcement relating to the novel additions to its LUXEON CoB LED product line, specially to the LUXEON CoB range and the LUXEON CoB Core range. The company is focusing on expanding its portfolio to strengthen its market presence. Previously, Lumileds, in partnership with Melexis, achieved a breakthrough in the operation of high power infrared LEDs. A team of researchers from Melexis and Lumileds demonstrated an operation of LUXEON IR LEDs of up to 40MHz. This development in the high-frequency operation of LUXEON IR expands the range of application of LEDs, which were previously limited by eye-safety or cost constraints.
Global High Power LED Market: Market Dynamics
With the significant rise in environmental concerns among consumers, the uptake of LED lights will increase in buildings, leading to a high growth in the global high power LED market. The ongoing expansion in the general lighting industry is also reflecting on the demand for high power LED lights. However, the availability of cheaper LED lights, especially manufactured by Chinese manufacturers, may hamper the demand for high power LEDs in the years to come. Nonetheless, the eco-friendliness of high power LEDs, as they do not contain mercury, which is quite hazardous, will normalize the impact of restraining factors and lead to a high-paced growth of the worldwide high power LED market in the next couple of years.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape, ask for a customized report here
Europe to Lead Global High Power LED Market
North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa have surfaced as the main categories of the worldwide high power LED market, in terms of the region. With a significant number of research activities taking place and increasing investments by players, Europe has been leading the global market. The current market scenario points towards the continued dominance of Europe over the global high power LED market in the forthcoming years.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.