High-performance Message Infrastructure Market - Introduction
- Performance of high-performance message infrastructure systems tend to be the leading factor in making a design decision. “Performance” can specify high payload data transfer rates, high message rates, low latency, high efficiency, high scalability, or all of the above. The high-performance message infrastructure is used in different applications such as satellites, financial market data, military command & control, and telemetry.
- High-performance message infrastructure systems need cross-disciplinary knowledge. System-level issues must be considered including operating systems, network, and host hardware issues.
- High-performance message infrastructure offers different benefits to end-use industries that include mobility through cloud-based platforms, flexibility through simplified architecture, automatic updates in services, and cost-effective ways to process optimizations.
- High-performance message infrastructure is majorly adopted by the BFSI industry to improve operational efficiency and compliance management. Increasing demand for high-performance message infrastructure in different industries is expected to boost market growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers of the High-performance Message Infrastructure Mark
- There are two parts of the high-performance messaging infrastructure. One is the libraries running in the same process as the application logic, which exposes the API for processing messages, and the other is the message broker that manages the message queues.
- Companies nowadays are becoming digitally conscious and implementing numerous technologies to enhance their business operations and achieve efficiency across various process. However, IT managers need high performance message infrastructure to automate the business process systems to improve fault resilience, and protect crucial information across systems.
- Increasing adoption of cloud-based managed services in commercial sectors is expected to drive the growth of the market. Increasing consumer spending in industrial sectors for outsourced advanced technologies and solutions is also expected to boost the growth of the high-performance message infrastructure market.
- Increasing adoption of advanced technologies such as machine learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI) in process automation is expected to generate revenue opportunities for service providers of high-performance message infrastructure.
- Small & medium-sized enterprises are budget constrained and cannot afford high initial investments for adopting outsourced cloud-based technologies, which restrains the market.
- Lack of awareness about the benefits of high-performance message infrastructure systems & process automation tools among small & medium enterprises is also expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global High-performance Message Infrastructure Market
- Most companies are adopting the work from home module during the pandemic period. Companies are decreasing their investment in new technologies and services to manage their profitability. Most small businesses closed down due to lack of funds to sustain in the market.
- Demand for high-performance message infrastructure is decreasing during the COVID-19 lockdown situation but is expected to grow after the situation improves due to the increasing dependency of commercial sectors on cloud-based solutions and services.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global High-performance Message Infrastructure Market
- In terms of region, the global high-performance message infrastructure market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America holds a prominent share of the high-performance message infrastructure market due to the presence of leading players and early adoption of advanced technologies and services in different industries in the region
- The high-performance message infrastructure market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period due to increasing investment by major players to provide the services across the region and also due to the increasing adoption of outsourced business process services in commercial sectors.
Key Players Operating in the Global High-Performance Message Infrastructure Market
- Accenture PLC
Accenture PLC is a global professional services and management consulting company that offers consulting, technological, digital, and operational services. The company powers its business using established and emerging technologies with cutting-edge solutions.
- IBM Corporation
IBM Corporation is a global information technology company that provides a range of software, services, systems, and fundamental research services. IBM offers integrated solutions that leverage information technology and knowledge of business processes.
Other key players operating in the global high-performance message infrastructure market include Amazon Web Services, Inc., MuleSoft LLC, Salesforce.com, Inc., Red Hat, Inc., Oracle Corporation, TIBCO Software, Inc., SAP SE, TWILIO, Inc., and Solace.
Global High-performance Message Infrastructure Market: Research Scope
Global High-performance Message Infrastructure Market, by Component
Global High-performance Message Infrastructure Market, by Industry
- IT & Telecom
- Transportation & Logistics
- Energy & Utilities
Global High-performance Message Infrastructure Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.