High-performance Message Infrastructure Market - Introduction
- Performance of high-performance message infrastructure systems tend to be the leading factor in making a design decision. “Performance” can specify high payload data transfer rates, high message rates, low latency, high efficiency, high scalability, or all of the above. The high-performance message infrastructure is used in different applications such as satellites, financial market data, military command & control, and telemetry.
- High-performance message infrastructure systems need cross-disciplinary knowledge. System-level issues must be considered including operating systems, network, and host hardware issues.
- High-performance message infrastructure offers different benefits to end-use industries that include mobility through cloud-based platforms, flexibility through simplified architecture, automatic updates in services, and cost-effective ways to process optimizations.
- High-performance message infrastructure is majorly adopted by the BFSI industry to improve operational efficiency and compliance management. Increasing demand for high-performance message infrastructure in different industries is expected to boost market growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers of the High-performance Message Infrastructure Mark
- There are two parts of the high-performance messaging infrastructure. One is the libraries running in the same process as the application logic, which exposes the API for processing messages, and the other is the message broker that manages the message queues.
- Companies nowadays are becoming digitally conscious and implementing numerous technologies to enhance their business operations and achieve efficiency across various process. However, IT managers need high performance message infrastructure to automate the business process systems to improve fault resilience, and protect crucial information across systems.
- Increasing adoption of cloud-based managed services in commercial sectors is expected to drive the growth of the market. Increasing consumer spending in industrial sectors for outsourced advanced technologies and solutions is also expected to boost the growth of the high-performance message infrastructure market.
- Increasing adoption of advanced technologies such as machine learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI) in process automation is expected to generate revenue opportunities for service providers of high-performance message infrastructure.
- Small & medium-sized enterprises are budget constrained and cannot afford high initial investments for adopting outsourced cloud-based technologies, which restrains the market.
- Lack of awareness about the benefits of high-performance message infrastructure systems & process automation tools among small & medium enterprises is also expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global High-performance Message Infrastructure Market
- Most companies are adopting the work from home module during the pandemic period. Companies are decreasing their investment in new technologies and services to manage their profitability. Most small businesses closed down due to lack of funds to sustain in the market.
- Demand for high-performance message infrastructure is decreasing during the COVID-19 lockdown situation but is expected to grow after the situation improves due to the increasing dependency of commercial sectors on cloud-based solutions and services.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global High-performance Message Infrastructure Market
- In terms of region, the global high-performance message infrastructure market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America holds a prominent share of the high-performance message infrastructure market due to the presence of leading players and early adoption of advanced technologies and services in different industries in the region
- The high-performance message infrastructure market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period due to increasing investment by major players to provide the services across the region and also due to the increasing adoption of outsourced business process services in commercial sectors.
Key Players Operating in the Global High-Performance Message Infrastructure Market
Accenture PLC is a global professional services and management consulting company that offers consulting, technological, digital, and operational services. The company powers its business using established and emerging technologies with cutting-edge solutions.
IBM Corporation is a global information technology company that provides a range of software, services, systems, and fundamental research services. IBM offers integrated solutions that leverage information technology and knowledge of business processes.
Other key players operating in the global high-performance message infrastructure market include Amazon Web Services, Inc., MuleSoft LLC, Salesforce.com, Inc., Red Hat, Inc., Oracle Corporation, TIBCO Software, Inc., SAP SE, TWILIO, Inc., and Solace.
Global High-performance Message Infrastructure Market: Research Scope
Global High-performance Message Infrastructure Market, by Component
Global High-performance Message Infrastructure Market, by Industry
- IT & Telecom
- Transportation & Logistics
- Energy & Utilities
Global High-performance Message Infrastructure Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!