High Performance Computing (HPC) Chipset Market: Introduction
- High Performance Computing (HPC) has the ability to process massive datasets at high speeds and perform complicated calculations. These calculations are performed with the help of HPC chipset, which act as a communication hub between the software and hardware.
- High Performance Computing is about size and speed. A HPC cluster is made of tens, hundreds or even thousands of relatively normal computers specially connected to perform intensive computational operations. In most cases these operations involve large numerical calculations that take much time to complete and therefore are simply unfeasible to perform on a normal machine.
- High Performance Computing (HPC) is the application of "supercomputers" to computational problems that are either too large for standard computers or would take too long for computing. A desktop computer generally has a single processing chip, commonly called a CPU. A HPC system, on the other hand, is essentially a network of nodes, each of which contains one or more processing chips, as well as its own memory.
- HPC helps scientists, researchers, and engineers bring their imagination to life by advancing scientific discovery, delivering better product design, and finding answers to complex problems faster.
Rising Demand for HPC Chipset in Information Technology and Telecommunication Industry
- Flexible computing offers a flexible and versatile service for fast and easy provisioning of resources that can scale up and down to meet fluctuating demand and dynamic business growth for the global High Performance Computing (HPC) chipset Market.
- Empowering high performance computing in the cloud sector is the most prominent factor driving growth in the HPC chipset market.
- Cloud technology needs high performance computing and is a prominent factor driving growth of the HPC chipset market. At a fair cost, the cloud provides immediate open and flexible computing power and virtually limitless storage.
- In areas such as aerodynamics, physics, pharmaceuticals, government programs, and in terms of the need for scalable computing resources, the use of HPC in the cloud helps to improve performance, monitor costs, speed up results, and run complex simulations against large datasets. Continuous performance and operation of HPC clusters requires HPC computing.
- The telecommunication industry has complicated networks, which are operated by HPC chipsets, and now introduction of 5G is expected to see rise in demand for HPC chipsets.
- HPC chipsets are seeing growing demand in financial markets for faster and accurate calculations. These calculations are to be performed in real time, and systems with HPC chipsets give extraordinary results.
North America to Lead the High Performance Computing (HPC) Market
- The regional analysis of the global High Performance Computing (HPC) chipset market is considered for key regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America is the leading/significant region across the world in terms of market share since the North American HPC market is already ripe for HPC, with a large number of new HPC installations and enhancements to existing data center infrastructure systems to date.
- The United States currently holds the largest share of the HPC market as it is home to major telecommunication giants, well-established manufacturers, and end-user industries that are continually adapting to emerging technology to boost business competitiveness and work efficiency.
- Factors such as rising disposable income and increasing demand for High Performance Computing chipsets would create lucrative growth prospects for the High Performance Computing (HPC) chipset market across the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Global High Performance Computing (HPC) Market
- Intel Corporation
- Advance Micro Device(AMD)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise(HPE)
- Cisco Systems
- Achronix Semiconductor
- Mediatek Inc.
- Lattice Semiconductor Corporation
- NVIDIA Corporation
HPC Chipset Market: Research Scope
HPC Chipset Market, by Type
- Central Processing Unit
- Graphic Processing Unit
- Field Programmable Gate Array
- Application Specific Integrated Circuit
HPC Chipset Market, by Application
- Information Technology
Global High Temperature Capacitor Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.