High-definition Audio Products Market: Introduction
- High-definition audio products also known as high-resolution audio products is a technical and marketing term for audio greater than 44.1kHz sample rate or higher than 16-bit audio bit depth.
- In layman’s terms, The Digital Entrainment Group, Consumer Electronic Association, and The Recording Academy together have defined high-definition audio products as lossless audio that is capable of reproducing the full range of sound from recordings that have been mastered from better than CD quality music sources.
- The main benefit of high-resolution audio quality is the superior sound quality over compressed audio formats.
Key Drivers of the Global High-Definition Audio Products Market
- Increasing demand for high quality music, especially among audiophiles is one of the key reasons for the growth of high-definition audio products. Additionally, increasing demand for high quality wireless audio technology and devices have prompted the growth of high-definition audio products worldwide.
- Demand for such high quality wireless audio devices is not just from the residential segment but also from the commercial sector and niche segments such as security services and military departments. The automotive industry is also experiencing robust demand for high-definition audio speakers as well as music systems. This is helping in generating more traction for the growth of the high-definition audio products market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Affordability Issue of High-definition Audio Products Anticipated to Hamper the Growth of the Market
- One of the key factors hampering the growth of the high-definition audio products market is its affordability. These products are expensive in nature owing to their application, primarily in the niche market. File size is another concern. Unlike a normal audio file, a high resolution audio file can be typically tens of megabytes in terms of size which quickly eats up the storage of the device. Added to this, numerous high-resolution audio file formats are available to choose from, all of which have their own compatibility requirements. All these factors restrain the growth of the high-definition audio products market.
Increasing demand for all surround systems and other audio devices to offer attractive opportunities for the growth of the high-definition audio products market
- Increasing demand for sound bars and home theater systems in emerging economies could create lucrative opportunities for the growth of high definition audio products. Its commercial application especially in offices as well as in recreational spaces could also help in creating greater traction for the growth of the high-definition audio products market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on High-definition Audio Products Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific Offers Growth Avenues for the High-Definition Audio Products Market
- Geographically, the high-definition audio products market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America and Europe boast some of the key manufacturers of high-definition audio products.
- Asia Pacific on the other hand is a prominent region that is home to some of the top consumer electronic companies specialized in the audio industry.
- Other regions such as South America and Middle East & Africa have strong potential growth for the high-definition audio products market.
Key Players Operating in the Global High-Definition Audio Products Market
The high-definition audio products market is moderately consolidated with presence of many key global players specialized in the audio industry along with many regional players providing niche products to specialized clients. A few of the key players operating in the global high-definition audio products market include:
- Bowers & Wilkins
- FiiO Electronics Technology
- Harman International
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Naim Audio
- SONY ELECTRONICS INC.
Global High-Definition Audio Products Market: Research Scope
Global High-Definition Audio Products Market, by Device Type
- Home Theater
- Wireless Speakers
- Sound bars
- Others (Audio Components & Headphone Amplifiers etc.)
Global High-Definition Audio Products Market, by Type
- Wired Audio
- Wireless Audio
Global High-Definition Audio Products Market, by Application
Global High-Definition Audio Products Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Owned Sites
- E-commerce Sites
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Other retail stores
Global High-Definition Audio Products Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.