Hermetically Sealed Compressors Market: Overview
- Hermetically sealed compressors are widely used for air conditioning and refrigeration applications. The motor and compressor are enclosed in a steel casing, which is welded all around and connected by a common shaft. This makes hermetically sealed compressors compact and portable.
- The compressor has inbuilt lubrication system for the lubrication of the piston, cylinder, and crankshaft. The lubricant also acts as coolant for the piston and cylinder.
- Hermetically sealed compressors are different when compared to traditional compressors. Traditional compressors are open type compressors, wherein the motor and compressor are separate entities. The motor is connected to compressor via a belt or coupling.
- Hermetically sealed compressors consume less electricity, make lesser noise, and require lower maintenance. Furthermore, the installation of hermetically sealed compressors is easy. The suction & discharge connections and electrical connections are available externally.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Drivers of Global Hermetically Sealed Compressors Market
- Rise in industrialization and urbanization across the globe is anticipated to boost the demand for hermetically sealed compressors. Demand for refrigeration and air conditioning is increasing in end-user industries such as food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, marine, and oil & gas. This is likely to propel the market during the forecast period.
- Hermetically sealed compressors are portable and have low maintenance. They do not have external lubrication system. This reduces downtime and increases the overall efficiency of the system.
- In 2017, Aker BP’s offshore platform Ivar Aasen started production in the Norwegian North Sea. The facility features MAN’s hermetically-sealed motor-compressor HOFIM, which was successfully commissioned. The HOFIM technology is ideal for upstream applications, where narrow environments require simple, robust, and safe compression system.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Hermetically Sealed Compressors Market
- Based on region, the global hermetically sealed compressors market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global hermetically sealed compressors market during the forecast period. Countries in the region such as China, India, and Japan are highly populated. Therefore, demand for air conditioning and refrigeration is rising. Asia Pacific is also anticipated to be highly attractive for the global hermetically sealed compressors market in the near future.
- Europe is anticipated to hold vital share of the global hermetically sealed compressors market during the forecast period, as the region has strong base of food processing and pharmaceutical industries. Rise in number of hypermarkets, supermarkets, and organized retail chains is also expected to propel the market in the region in the near future.
- Middle East & Africa and Latin America are likely to constitute moderate share of the global hermetically sealed compressors market during the forecast period. The temperature in these region is comparatively high. This boosts the demand for refrigeration and air conditioning. The market in these regions is estimated to expand at a strong pace during the forecast period.
- North America is estimated to account for low share of the global hermetically sealed compressors market as the market is in the mature stage. The market in the region is projected to expand at a sluggish pace in the near future.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players in Global Hermetically Sealed Compressors Market
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Tecumseh Products Company LLC.
- Secop GmbH
- SCHOTT North America, Inc.
- GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
- MAN Energy Solutions
- Schneider Electric
Global Hermetically Sealed Compressors Market: Research Scope
Global Hermetically Sealed Compressors Market, by Type
- Reciprocating Compressor
- Rotary Compressor
Global Hermetically Sealed Compressors Market, by Shaft
- Horizontal Shaft
- Vertical Shaft
Global Hermetically Sealed Compressors Market, by Application
Global Hermetically Sealed Compressors Market, by End-user
- Food & Beverages
- Health Care
- Oil & Gas
Global Hermetically Sealed Compressors Market, by Temperature
Global Hermetically Sealed Compressors Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.