Global Herbal Toothcare Market – Introduction
- Herbal toothcare incorporates a wide and exclusive range of herbal toothcare products such as toothpaste, toothpowder, mouthwash, and mouth spray, helping people to maintain oral hygiene and keep their teeth strong. Herbal toothpastes do not contain fluoride or sodium lauryl sulfate. They are made from natural or herbal ingredients such as clove, cinnamon, and other medicinal herbs. People practicing home isolation due to the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in steady increase in sale of herbal toothcare products through e-commerce websites and company-owned websites. Manufacturing companies are also expanding their online sales channels in various countries across the globe to increase the sales of their exclusive range of herbal toothcare products.
Increase in sale of herbal toothcare products through company-owned websites and e-commerce websites anticipated to create new opportunity for the herbal toothcare market
- Increase in trend of selling herbal toothcare and other exclusive range of oral care products through online distribution channels, especially on company-owned websites and e-commerce websites such as Amazon, Walmart, and various other regional online retailers across the world is projected to create huge opportunities for producers and suppliers of herbal toothcare in the near future. Manufacturers and distributors are also offering attractive discounts and offers to drive the sale of their herbal toothcare products.
Increase in demand for oral care products in emerging economies
- Rapid increase in demand for oral care products is a positive sign for the expansion and growth of the herbal toothcare market in the near future. Consumers are exploring and are flexible about using herbal toothcare products such as herbal mouthwash, mouth sprays, and tonics. Rise in awareness about oral hygiene is projected to be a driving factor for the herbal toothcare market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific projected to be the fastest growing market for herbal toothcare
- Geographically, the global herbal toothcare market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Europe market includes historical and forecast analysis for the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the herbal toothcare market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America herbal toothcare market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific was the fastest growing region in the herbal toothcare market in the year 2019. The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to rising awareness about herbal products in India, Japan, and various other countries of Southeast Asia. Moreover, consumers are keen to explore and try herbal toothcare products of new brands.
Key Players Operating in the Herbal Toothcare Market
Prominent herbal toothcare companies are projected to face tough competition during the forecast period. Brands such as Colgate-Palmolive Company, Procter & Gamble, Vicco Laboratories, and Dabur India Ltd. are investing heavily in research & development to create new formulations of herbal toothpastes and other toothcare products and launch a new range of innovative toothcare products in the marketplace. Companies are spreading awareness and conducting promotional drives to increase the demand for herbal toothcare in emerging economies of the globe.
Some of the key players operating in the global herbal toothcare market include:
- Amway Corporation
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Dabur India Ltd.
- Davids Natural Toothpaste, Inc.
- Dental Herb Company
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Honasa Consumer Pvt. Ltd.
- Patanjali Ayurved Limited
- Procter & Gamble (Oral B)
- The Himalaya Drug Company
- Vicco Laboratories
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Herbal Toothcare Market, Request for a Sample
Global Herbal Toothcare Market – Research Scope
Global Herbal Toothcare Market, by Product Type
- Mouth Spray
- Tooth Whitening Gel
- Others (Tooth and Gums Tonic etc.)
Global Herbal Toothcare Market, by Price Category
Global Herbal Toothcare Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Drug Stores
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.