Global Herbal Tea Market: Overview
The global herbal tea market is anticipated to endow commendable growth opportunities in the coming years. The changing lifestyles of the people are gradually amplifying the importance of herbal tea, and a large part of the population now prefers herbal tea over caffeinated forms of tea. This is a vital standpoint for the market growth and is expected to ensure a regular customer base for the market in the coming years. Herbal tea is considered to be one of the most natural beverages due to the usage of rose, lavender, hibiscus, and chamomile. A number of tisanes such as leaf tisanes, spice tisanes, and fruit tisanes are used for making herbal tea leaves. The significance of herbal tea has gained momentum due to the seal of approval from health practitioners. It is expected that the market would grow hand-in-hand with the steep inclinations of the people towards healthier and natural consumption of food and beverages.
Several varieties of herbal teas have surfaced in recent times, and better research initiatives are excepted to introduce more products in the market. The market could be segmented based on raw materials, product type, packaging type, flavor type, and geography. The segments within each category play an important role in deciding the course of the market.
The report has been elucidated with key insights from the global herbal tea market to give a holistic purview of the market. Moreover, the various elements that could augment the progress of the market are also included in the report. Market players can gauge the opportunities floating in the market and make use of them to gain a higher market share. As a matter of caution to the stakeholders, the report has also given an account of the various restraints that are projected to surface in the market.
Global Herbal Tea Market: Key Trends and Opportunities
High caffeine levels in the body are expected to cause prolonged ailments because of which a number of medical practitioners are condemning its widespread usage. Since, herbal tea is free of caffeine, the market is experiencing heavy demand consumers in the current times. As customers become increasingly wary of their health, herbal products have become the watchword of the people. This has given a boost to the market for herbal tea and has created growth spaces for competitors. Furthermore, the autoxidizing properties of herbal tea have also led to their usage amongst a large part of the population. Owing to the fat-burning properties of this tea, the rise of the health industry has underhandedly contributed to the growth of the market.
Certain herbs contained in herbal tea are considered to be extremely toxic, thus, causing numerous ailments within the body. Due to this reason, a number of customers and health practitioners are showing reluctance towards the usage of herbal tea. Nevertheless, the benefits of herbal tea outdo the tentative adversities caused by it.
Global Herbal Tea Market: Regional Outlook
The global herbal tea market could be segmented into Europe, North America, the Middle East and Africa, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth rate over the coming years. This owes to the acceptance of the people towards herbal foods and beverages, and a history of tea consumption. It is followed by North America where herbal tea’s popularity is swiftly taking swing. Europe is also expected to register a high growth rate in the coming years on account of the awakening regarding the usage of natural and herbal products.
Global Herbal Tea Market: Competitive Landscape
The market players are expected to introduce novelty products in order to gain a competitive edge in the market. The growing demand from regions such as North America and Europe can also be utilized by market players to outdo competitors. The major players in the market include Nestle (U.S.), Unilever (U.K.), Mothers Parkers Tea (U.S.), Global Herbitech (India), Typhoo (India),
Coffee Inc. (U.K.), Green Earth Products Pvt. Ltd (India), Martin Bauer Group (Spain), Tata Global Beverages (India), Adagio Teas (U.S.), and Buddha’s Herbs (U.S.).
Global Herbal Tea Market: by raw materials
- Green Tea
- Black Tea
- Yellow Tea
Global Herbal Tea Market: by flavor type
Global Herbal Tea Market: by product type
- Powdered ready to drink
- Liquid ready to drink
Global Herbal Tea Market: by packaging type
- Loose tea
- Paper pouches
- Tea bags
- Carton packs
- Can packaging
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.