Infusion is a process of steeping plants and plants products in water or other liquid until the liquid absorbs the flavors and oils. Herb infusions are very strong beverages that are made by pouring either cold or hot water or some other liquid such as juice, diluted glycerin, vinegar or wine over herbs and letting it soak for a long time. Herbal teas are sometimes called as herb infusions, but herb infusions is a broad term which includes all the herbs including herbal teas. Various herbs such as dill, sage, rosemary, chamomile, mullein, basil, and thyme are used to make herb infusion. Growing consumer’s attraction towards herbal and natural products is expected to boost the demand for the herb infusions during the forecast period.
Herb Infusions for Health & Nourishment
Herb infusions are the products which are obtained from the herb by the infusion process. A common example of herb infusions is an herbal tea. Herb infusions are used as a taste enhancer and for the medicinal purpose. Herb infusions are used as a flavor and fragrance ingredients in food industries. Herb infusions are also used as an herbal remedy to cure various disease such as dementia by providing large quantities of vitamin, minerals, calcium, proteins, and essential fatty acids in their most natural form. Herb Infusions are considered as the natural and safe health & nourishment product as it does not contains chemicals, so consumers are getting more attracted toward herb infusions. Bound to these factors, it is expected that the demand for herb infusions would be high in the near future.
Global Herb Infusions: Market Segmentation
On the basis of nature, the global herb infusions market has been segmented as-
On the basis of source, the global herb infusions market has been segmented as-
- Others (Dill, Oat straw)
On the basis of end use, the global herb infusions market has been segmented as-
- Salad Dressings
- Personal Care
- Flavor & Fragrances
Global Herb Infusions: Key Players
Some of the global key manufacturers and suppliers of herb infusions are Guangzhou Qixing Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Mayway, Natural Herbs & Spices, Infusion GB, Herbal Infusion Co., SodaStream USA Inc., Ahmad Tea, Twining and Company Limited, UK Tea and Infusions Association. More industrialists and manufacturers are showing a keen interest in the herb infusions as the demand for the product is growing in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry.
Opportunities for Market Participants:
The globally growing trend of clean label and natural products is expected to boost the demand for herb infusions in the near future. In addition, growing health consciousness is expected to boost the demand for the herb infusions market during the forecast period owing to the significant health benefits of herb infusions. Also, growing consumer demand for flavorful products globally would have a significant impact on the herb infusions market as herb infusions add flavor to food and give a pleasant fragrance. It is also used in culinary, and for salad dressing. The growing number of new dishes and food and beverage industries would also have a great impact on the herb infusions. Herb infusions are directly be consumed as a beverage and also it is added to some other ingredient to make beverages. Hence, there is an excellent opportunity for the herb infusions manufacturer to target beverages industries. New players who are going to invest in the market should focus on the healthcare industries as the demand for herb infusions is high in healthcare owing to the health benefits of herb infusions. By considering the above factors, it is expected that the Herb Infusions market will grow positive during the forecast period.
- There are many big companies which are providing herbs, dried herbs and herbal tea globally. But there are very few herb infusions manufacturers. So new market entrants should focus on herb infusions market as the demand for the product is expected to be high during the forecast period.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.