Henna Powder Market: Introduction
- Henna powder is made by drying, milling, and sifting henna leaves. It is usually used for hair coloring purposes. It provides nourishment to hair and scalp. This factor drives the henna powder market globally. Henna powder is utilized while manufacturing cosmetics, hair dyes, and hair care products. Furthermore, it is used to have temporary tattoos on the skin. It is extensively utilized to make ‘mehendi’ (ancient eastern art) during wedding functions in the Indian culture. The hair care benefits from henna are expected to fuel the henna powder market.
Hair Care Industry to Drive the Global Henna Powder Market
- The growth of the beauty and personal care industry may lead to increased use of hair care products. Increase in usage of hair styling appliances damages the hair of a person by making them dry and dull. Henna powder is used to provide nourishment to hair and scalp. It has been widely used in several hair care products. It gives a conditioning effect to the hair and is used to treat dandruff. All these factors are expected to boost the henna powder market across the globe.
Health Benefits from Henna to Increase Demand for Henna Powder Globally
- Henna powder is used for the treatment of eczema, scabies, fungal infections, and various types of rashes and wounds. It is also known as an excellent cooling agent. When applied on skin burns, it provides a cooling effect. Henna powder offers several health benefits to skin issues. It is also effective during headaches caused by heat stroke. Henna powder contains anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. The skin and hair care benefits from henna powder are expected to drive the market in the near future.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Henna Powder Market
- In terms of region, the global henna powder market can be divided into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Middle East & Africa
- North America further has the country-level analysis for Canada, U.S., and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the henna powder market in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Similarly, Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Middle East & Africa includes the henna powder market analysis and insights for South Africa, GCC Countries, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The henna powder market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness the maximum demand for henna powder from 2019 to 2027, followed by Middle East & Africa. The medicinal properties of henna powder are anticipated to boost the sales across the globe.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The key manufacturers operating in the global henna powder market include:
- NMP Henna Powder
- Manish Henna Exports
- Kirpal Export Overseas
- Real Henna Product
- Taj Henna Products
- Prem Henna
- R.K. & Company
- Henna Caravan
- SM Heena Industries
- VLCC Wellness
- Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Bio Veda Action Research Co.
- The Henna Guys
- D. K. Industries
- Garnier LLC
- NATURES ESSENCE PVT. LTD.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Henna Powder Market, Request for a Sample
Global Henna Powder Market: Research Scope
Global Henna Powder Market, by Ingredient
Global Henna Powder Market, by Gender
Global Henna Powder Market, by Usage
- Hair Dyes
- Hair Care
- Others (Skin Care, nail dyes, etc.)
Global Henna Powder Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- Pharmacy & Drug Stores
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Departmental Stores
Global Henna Powder Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.