Henna Powder Market: Introduction
- Henna powder is made by drying, milling, and sifting henna leaves. It is usually used for hair coloring purposes. It provides nourishment to hair and scalp. This factor drives the henna powder market globally. Henna powder is utilized while manufacturing cosmetics, hair dyes, and hair care products. Furthermore, it is used to have temporary tattoos on the skin. It is extensively utilized to make ‘mehendi’ (ancient eastern art) during wedding functions in the Indian culture. The hair care benefits from henna are expected to fuel the henna powder market.
Hair Care Industry to Drive the Global Henna Powder Market
- The growth of the beauty and personal care industry may lead to increased use of hair care products. Increase in usage of hair styling appliances damages the hair of a person by making them dry and dull. Henna powder is used to provide nourishment to hair and scalp. It has been widely used in several hair care products. It gives a conditioning effect to the hair and is used to treat dandruff. All these factors are expected to boost the henna powder market across the globe.
Health Benefits from Henna to Increase Demand for Henna Powder Globally
- Henna powder is used for the treatment of eczema, scabies, fungal infections, and various types of rashes and wounds. It is also known as an excellent cooling agent. When applied on skin burns, it provides a cooling effect. Henna powder offers several health benefits to skin issues. It is also effective during headaches caused by heat stroke. Henna powder contains anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. The skin and hair care benefits from henna powder are expected to drive the market in the near future.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Henna Powder Market
- In terms of region, the global henna powder market can be divided into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Middle East & Africa
- North America further has the country-level analysis for Canada, U.S., and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the henna powder market in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Similarly, Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Middle East & Africa includes the henna powder market analysis and insights for South Africa, GCC Countries, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The henna powder market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness the maximum demand for henna powder from 2019 to 2027, followed by Middle East & Africa. The medicinal properties of henna powder are anticipated to boost the sales across the globe.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The key manufacturers operating in the global henna powder market include:
- NMP Henna Powder
- Manish Henna Exports
- Kirpal Export Overseas
- Real Henna Product
- Taj Henna Products
- Prem Henna
- R.K. & Company
- Henna Caravan
- SM Heena Industries
- VLCC Wellness
- Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Bio Veda Action Research Co.
- The Henna Guys
- D. K. Industries
- Garnier LLC
- NATURES ESSENCE PVT. LTD.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Henna Powder Market, Request for a Sample
Global Henna Powder Market: Research Scope
Global Henna Powder Market, by Ingredient
Global Henna Powder Market, by Gender
Global Henna Powder Market, by Usage
- Hair Dyes
- Hair Care
- Others (Skin Care, nail dyes, etc.)
Global Henna Powder Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- Pharmacy & Drug Stores
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Departmental Stores
Global Henna Powder Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.