Hematopathology Clinical Laboratory Services Market: Introduction
- Hematopathology Is defined as the study of diseases that affect the blood cells in the body and thereby the clinical laboratories that carry out hematopathology services are termed as hematopathology clinical laboratories.
- A hematopathology clinic laboratory service is defined as a clinic where most specifically hematopatholoical examination services are carried out by extracting materials from the human body in order to diagnose a disease, provide treatment, and understand what the disease is such that a person’s health can be assessed by understanding the presence and absence of organisms and other materials that are affecting the body
- Hematopathology clinical laboratory services provide the detection of diseases that are hematologic such as leukemia, hemaglobinopathies, bleeding diatheses, hypercoagulable states, plasma cell dyscrasis, and red blood cell enzyme deficiencies
Key Drivers, Restrains, and Opportunities of Global Hematopathology Clinical Laboratory Services Market
- The hematopathology clinical laboratory services market is expanding at a rapid pace, as the clinics provide various subspecialties such as hematopathology morphology, special DNA coagulation, cell kinetics, metabolic hematology, and molecular hematopathology, which play a vital role in understanding a disease and can also be prevented by proper diagnosis
- Increase in number of diseases is fueling the demand for hematopathology clinical laboratory services, as various conditions can be identified and diagnosed through hematopathology include bone marrow disorder, congenital disorder, and hemolytic anemia
- Rise in incidence of cancer related to blood and bone marrow in newborns as well as grown up individuals is further boosting the importance of hematopathology tests, which are carried out in clinical laboratory services
- However, high costs related to hematopathology services as well as high cost of the equipment is restraining the hematopathology clinical laboratory services market
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Hematopathology Clinical Laboratory Services Market
- In terms of geography, the global hematopathology clinical laboratory services market is segmented into five regions; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to account for a major share of the global hematopathology clinical laboratory services market. According to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS), in the U.S., around 186,400 people are expected to be diagnosed with leukemia, myeloma, and lymphoma by the end of 2021. Likewise, new cases of blood diseases (leukemia, among others) is said to account for around 9.8%, i.e., 1,898,160, new cancer cases that would be diagnosed in 2021. These facts and figures state that there is a rising demand for hematopathology clinic laboratory services in North America.
- Europe is the second-largest market for hematopathology clinical laboratory services due to enhanced health care processes and increasing number of laboratories and companies that are offering hematopathology clinical services
- The hematopathology clinical laboratory services market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to a development of new updated healthcare infrastructure and increasing presence of new startup laboratories that are providing hematopathology clinical services to treat patients
Key Players Operating in Global Hematopathology Clinical Laboratory Services Market
The global hematopathology clinical laboratory services market is expanding at a rapid pace due to a high number of companies that are investing in hematopathology clinical laboratory service. Companies are undertaking various strategies by implementing new ideas and techniques, which in turn is anticipated to fuel the market.
Major players operating in the global hematopathology clinical laboratory services market are listed below:
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings.
- Quest Diagnostics
- Mayo Clinic
- BioReference Laboratories
- Vascular Health Clinics
- UConn Health
- Cleveland Clinic.
- Sanford Health.
Global Hematopathology Clinical Laboratory Services Market: Research Scope
Global Hematopathology Clinical Laboratory Services Market, by Service Type
Global Hematopathology Clinical Laboratory Services Market, by Provider
- Hospital Laboratory
- Research Laboratory
- Independent Laboratory
Global Hematopathology Clinical Laboratory Services Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!