Heavy-Duty Mailing Tubes Market: An Overview
Need for crush resistance and strong packaging that provides convenience coupled with cost-effectiveness introduced heavy-duty mailing tubes. Heavy-duty mailing tubes impart zero spillage and higher durability. They are spirally wounded to prevent bending or damage to products. Heavy-duty mailing tubes are lightweight and used for packaging of goods for a wide range of industries. These tubes are environment-friendly, biodegradable, and can be recycled as they are made from paper. These tubes are marketed with different types of lids, which includes ring pull style, ring lid foil assembly, slip lid, and peel-off membrane, etc. Heavy-duty mailing tubes are extensively used for the transportation and storage of packaged goods such as food items, beverages, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, hazardous chemicals, and other materials.
Heavy-Duty Mailing Tubes Market: Dynamics
The growing e-commerce & retail industry plays a crucial role in driving the heavy-duty mailing tubes market. The ban on plastic use drives the usage of eco-friendly and biodegradable heavy-duty mailing tubes packaging. The ability of heavy-duty mailing tubes to provide resistance to bending and breaking of goods boost the market. These tubes offer high loads enhanced protection against external agents such as heat, temperature, and chemicals which can rise its use in ship exports. Heavy-duty mailing tubes can help companies with brand promotion by printing high-quality graphics on them for marketing. These factors can help in increasing the sale of these tubes. The threat for substitutes for heavy-duty mailing tubes can be present in a highly competitive market which can act as a restraint to the growth.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Heavy-Duty Mailing Tubes Market: Key Developments
Major companies are emphasizing on expansion to expand their area of reach and production capacity of innovative products. Recent developments has evolved branding opportunity for the companies. This is helping to raise the market for heavy-duty mailing tubes. Companies are now able to produce such type of packaging that protects goods with a branding opportunity.
- On 1 August 2018, Yazoo Mills, a producer of 100% recycled paper tubes and cores accelerated growth with expansion of second manufacturing facility
- On 14 June 2018, Sonoco implemented price increases for paperboard tubes and cores
- On 13 June 2014, Western Container expanded its manufacturing operations in Beloit Wisconsin by the construction of the 8,000 sq. ft. warehouse.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Heavy-Duty Mailing Tubes Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material, the heavy-duty mailing tubes market has been segmented into:
- White Kraft
- Brown Kraft
- Black Kraft
On the basis of type, the heavy-duty mailing tubes market has been segmented into:
- Heavy-Duty Kraft Tubes
- Heavy-Duty White Tubes
- Snap-Seal Tubes
- Multi-Pak Assorted Mailing Tubes
- Adjustable Shipping Tubes
- Colored Shipping Tubes
- Light-Duty Handout Tube
On the basis of length, the heavy-duty mailing tubes market has been segmented into:
- < 20 inch
- 20 to 40 inch
- 40 to 60 inch
- > 60 inch
On the basis of diameter, the heavy-duty mailing tubes market has been segmented into:
- < 1 inch
- 1 to 5 inch
- > 5 to 10 inch
- > 10 inch
On the basis of end plug material, the heavy-duty mailing tubes market has been segmented into:
On the basis of end use, the heavy-duty mailing tubes market has been segmented into:
- Construction Industry
- Transportation and Logistics
- Textile Industry
- Printing and Publishing Industry
- Others (Defense, etc.)
Heavy-Duty Mailing Tubes Market: Regional Outlook
The countries like China and South Korea in the Asia Pacific region and Germany, Poland and Italy in the European region have the largest number of ship exports; and therefore, the market for heavy-duty mailing tubes is expected to rise. The heavy-duty mailing tubes market in developed countries such as the U.S., Italy, and the UK is expected to have positive growth during the forecast period. It attributed to the high demand for heavy-duty mailing tubes incorporate in providing safety during transportation of goods. The increasing demand for durable mailing tubes which can transmit posters, art, hard items, etc. drives the heavy-duty mailing tubes market in developing countries such as India, China, etc.
Heavy-Duty Mailing Tubes Market: Key Players
- Yazoo Mills Inc.
- Medical Packaging, Inc.
- Erdie Industries
- Self-Seal Container Corp.
- Wes-Pac, Inc.
- Western Container Corporation
- Cores & Tubes Ltd
- Sonoco Products Company
- Paper Tube Co.
- Ace Paper Tube Corporation
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with heavy-duty mailing tubes market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- A detailed overview of heavy-duty mailing tubes market
- Changing heavy-duty mailing tubes dynamics in the industry
- In-depth heavy-duty mailing tubes market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected heavy-duty mailing tubes market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in heavy-duty mailing tubes market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on heavy-duty mailing tubes market performance
- Must-have information for heavy-duty mailing tubes market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.