Heated Mattress Pads Market: Introduction
- Heating mattress pads are of two types. The first is electric heating mattress pads which consist of wired heating components woven across the surface. It has a temperature control regulator attached which helps the user achieve desirable and customized heating. The second one is a water tube heated mattress pad that is filled with warm water to keep the bed warm. Heating mattress pads not only help in warding off cold nights but are also used to mitigate aches and pain. By using a heated mattress pad, the user only heats up a particular area, which means the temperature of the room remains the same, thus reducing the cost.
Key Drivers of the Global Heated Mattress Pads Market
- Demand for luxury and comfortable products is growing as the middle class population is increasing. This is also expanding the popularity of premium bedding, which is expected to boost the growth of the heated mattress pads market during the forecast period.
- High inclination toward therapeutic mattresses for better sleep and relaxation is increasing the demand for heated mattress pads among consumers. Heated mattress pads are also seen as an economic and feasible substitute for room heaters, woven blankets, and indoor fireplaces.
Heated Mattress Pads Market: Key Segments
- The global heated mattress pads market can be segmented based on product type, material, application, distribution channel, and region. Based on product type, the heated mattress pads market can be classified into electric and water tubes. Electric heated mattress pads are commonly used by individuals and also commercially. Based on material, the market can be segmented into cotton, polyester, micro-velour, synthetic, and others. Cotton holds a prominent share in the market followed by polyester. Material made from the blend of both cotton and polyester is also in demand as it provides a more durable and breathable mattress. Based on application, the market can be categorized into households, hotels, hospitals, and others. Households application holds major share in the market. This high share is attributed to rising demand for premium beddings. Also, consumers have started staying at home and increased the usage of therapeutic products for better sleep and relaxation due to COVID-19. In terms of distribution channel, the market is segmented into online and offline channel. Offline channels dominate the market as consumers prefer having a look at the product before purchasing them and they also have an option of selecting products from different ranges and specifications.
North America the Leading Heated Mattress Pads Market
- By region, the global heated mattress pads market is classified into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the heated mattress pads market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast include GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America heated mattress pads market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America holds major share of the market. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fasted growing market during the forecast period due to infrastructural developments in emerging economies such as China and India. This is increasing the demand for beddings in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Manufacturers are continuously conducting R&D and focusing on expanding their product line. The market is highly competitive due to the promotions and discounts provided by manufacturers. Key manufacturers are focusing on close collaboration with customers to understand their requirements and design industry specific solutions according to established standards.
Some of the major companies identified in the global heated mattress pads market are:
- Electro Warmth
- Sunbeam Products, Inc.
- Sleep Number Corporation
- Kryo Inc.
- TUCK.COM LLC
- Therapedic International
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc.
- Perfect Fit
- Delutti, Inc.
Global Heated Mattress Pads Market: Research Scope
Global Heated Mattress Pads Market, by Product Type
- Water Tubes
Global Heated Mattress Pads Market, by Material
- Others (Suede, etc.)
Global Heated Mattress Pads Market, by Application
- Others (Hostels, etc.)
Global Heated Mattress Pads Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Owned Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Local Retail, etc.)
Global Heated Mattress Pads Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global heated mattress pads market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.