Heated Front Windshield: Introduction
- A heated front windshield is designed to increase the temperature of the glass surface to defrost or melt snow and ice away from the windshield. A thin layer of tungsten wire is layered in the glass, which is heated and helps the fog or snow to evaporate from the windshield. A heated windshield may not get warm or hot, it increases temperature of windshield surface that helps the snow to melt, which increases visibility for the driver.
- The major advantage of using heated windshield is that the heaters or air conditioning system is not required to defrost or defog the windshield, which would help save the refrigerant and noise generated by the air conditioner blower.
Key Drivers of Global Heated Front Windshield Market
- Rise in demand for vehicles across the globe is estimated to boost the heated front windshield market due to an increase in seasonal changes across the globe. According to US Department of Transportation Federal Administrations, every year, 24% of weather-related vehicle accidents occur due to heavy rain and 15% crashes occur during snowfall or frozen rain, which is anticipated to boost the heated front windshield market across the U.S.
- In winters, cleaning the windscreen due to fog or accumulation of snow becomes annoying and time-consuming, which in turn becomes unnecessary by using a heated front windscreen. This is likely to enhance the heated windshield market across the globe. Increase in competition among vehicle manufacturers to provide safety and comfort features is likely to propel the heated front windshield market across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe and Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of global heated front windshield market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global heated front windshield market due to considerable presence of automotive industries and enactment of stringent rules regarding the installation of heated windshield. Europe is also home to major original equipment manufacturers as well as Tier-1 suppliers, including Webasto and Saint Gobain, who have major research and development facilities for heated windshield. This, is turn, is likely to propel the heated front windshield market across the Europe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global heated front windshield market due to an increase in production and sale of vehicles across Asia Pacific. Demand for luxurious vehicles is significantly high in China, Japan, and India, which is expected to further boost the heated front windshield market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Heated Front Windshield Market
The global heated front windshield market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global heated front windshield market are:
- AGC Inc.
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd
- Saint Gobain
- Fuyao Group
- PGW Auto Glass LLC
- Guardian Glass LLC
- Xinyi Glass Holdings Limited
- Asahi India Glass Limited
- Omni Glass & Paint Inc.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Heated Front Windshield Market, Request for a Sample
Global Heated Front Windshield Market: Research Scope
Global Heated Front Windshield Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Heated Front Windshield Market, by Type
- Heated Wire Windshield
- Heated Coated Windshield
Global Heated Front Windshield Market, by Electric Vehicle Type
- Battery Electric Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Global Heated Front Windshield Market, by Application
Global Heated Front Windshield Market, by Sales Channel
Global Heated Front Windshield Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.