Heat Sealing Equipment Market: Introduction
Heat sealing equipment uses a typical strategy of conductive heat for sealing packages, plastics, and polythene, and is available in various sizes. This equipment can be used for the packaging of food, farming products, pharmaceutical items, chemicals, and building materials. Sealing of packaging items protects the items, checks their soundness all through the inventory network, and protects them from temperature changes to ensure their quality and cleanliness, consequently expanding their usability.
Mechanisms used in the heat sealing equipment are – chain bonding across seal surface, intermolecular holding, and mechanical seal. Using heat as a medium, heat sealing equipment can join the same or different materials together wherein one material should have a thermoplastic layer.
Heat sealing equipment types are classified as impulse sealing, hot bar sealing, and ultrasonic sealing.
Key Drivers of the Heat Sealing Equipment Market
- Increase in demand for automatic heat sealing equipment and rising interest in high-quality packaging is boosting the growth of the market. Innovation and development of sealing equipment in food processing and other industries are the critical drivers of the heat sealing equipment market. Automated sealers enable quick sealing and are ideal for high capacity sealing. They have a fast sealing capacity with great efficiency. Automated heat sealing equipment seals the bag flawlessly and increases production capacity.
- Increasing demand for ready-to-eat, processed, and packaged food is driving the growth of the heat sealing equipment market. Hot sealed bags are also used for the packaging of frozen foods, meat, and fish.
- Heat sealing equipment manufacturers are designing their equipment with high accuracy and effectiveness in the sealing process to enhance the safety of the products packed inside the bags. Fully automated heat sealing equipment is a replacement for manual equipment in terms of reducing work costs, saving energy, and further developing usefulness.
- Internet or e-commerce business is relied upon to gain a larger market for heat sealing equipment. Demand for portable heat sealing equipment has risen across the globe because of its low making cost alongside offering high-quality packaging.
Restraints of the Heat Sealing Equipment Market
- The Coronavirus pandemic restricted movement, which was a factor that unfavorably impacted the growth of the heat sealing equipment market. However, this restriction is likely to be eased as mandatory social distancing regulations end.
- Machinery installation cost and high maintenance cost of these machines is likewise a component that might hamper the growth of the global heat sealing equipment market.
- High upkeep cost, cost of energy, and power utilization are additionally significant restrictions.
Western Europe and North America are dominant markets globally for heat sealing equipment owing to huge demand for packaged food.
In the Asia Pacific region, China is expected to witness lucrative growth in the heat sealing equipment market owing to the increasing number of automated sealer manufacturers.
Key manufacturers of heat sealing equipment are listed below:
- Crown Machine, Inc. (USA)
- ProMach, Inc. (USA)
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- Hamer-Fischbein (USA)
- American-Newlong, Inc. (USA)
- PAC Machinery (USA)
- GEA Group (Germany)
- Sonoco (USA)
- Barry-Wehmiller (USA)
Key manufacturers are focusing on expanding their business across the world and focusing on minimal expense, advancement, and efficiency. These players focus on allocating resources to R&D to advance and create equipment that is energy-efficient and harmless to the ecosystem. They likewise embrace different business techniques, for example, product innovations, acquisitions, coordinated efforts, and joint ventures, to meet the growing need for heat sealing equipment
Global Heat Sealing Equipment Market: Research Scope
Global Heat Sealing Equipment Market, by Equipment Type
- Impulse Sealing
- Hot Bar Sealing
- Ultrasonic Sealing
Global Heat Sealing Equipment Market, by Mode of Operation
Global Heat Sealing Equipment Market, By End-user
- Food Processing
- Building Materials
Global Heat Sealing Equipment Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Heat Sealing Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America