Heat and Thermal Protective Fabrics Market: Excellent Material for Firefighting Apparel
- Heat and thermal protective fabrics are produced from fibers such as polyamide, polyester, and aramid as well as other polymer composites. These are specially designed for protection from fire and excessive heat. These fibers are widely used in applications such as conveyor belts, transmission belts, protective clothing, and carpets. These fabrics have key applications in firefighting, high-temperature areas, heat shielding, and wilding safety.
- Heat protective fabrics also include naturally found wool of animals. Flame-resistant materials also include wool fabric, due to its high resistance to fire and flames. The fabric manufacturing technology has improved over the last few years. Flame resistance properties can be improved by using synthetic fibers, such as Kevlar and polybenzimidazole, along with natural fibers.
- Certain key materials are used in heat and thermal protective fabrics including coated nylon, carbon foam, modacrylic, Twaron, and M5 fiber. These fibers are employed to manufacture heat, thermal, and fire protection products such as curtains, gloves, jackets, carpets, apparel, and insulation blankets.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Drivers of Global Heat and Thermal Protective Fabric Market
- Heat and thermal protective fabrics are treated with chemicals to improve their fire and heat resistance properties. Technological advancements in textile manufacturing machineries are providing a possible combination of synthetic and natural materials. This has improved the quality of fire resistance of fabrics and fabric products. This factor is projected to boost the global market for heat and thermal protective fabrics in the next few years.
- Fire accidents cause significant damage to buildings and properties. Firefighters face risk during fire handling in firefighting operations. This leads to rise in the demand for designing high-quality fireproof materials. In several cases, firefighters lose their life in firefighting operations, due to lack of proper clothing and materials. These incidents in several countries are raising the demand for high-quality fire protective clothing. This factor is projected to boost the demand for heat and thermal protective fabrics during the forecast period.
Polybenzimidazole Segment to Lead Global Market
- Based on material, the global heat and thermal protective fabric market can be categorized into polyamide, polyacrylate, polybenzimidazole, Kevlar, and others. The polybenzimidazole segment is projected to hold a key share of the global heat and thermal protective fabric market during the forecast period.
- Polybenzimidazole is largely used in the manufacture of firefighting clothing, due to its high fire resistance. Increasing demand for protective clothing for workers is projected to boost the global heat and thermal protective fabric market in the near future.
Firefighting Apparel Segment to Witness Attractive Opportunities
- Based on application, the global heat and thermal protective fabric market can be categorized into conveyor belts & transmission belts, protective apparel, automotive & residential carpets, firefighting apparel, and others
- The firefighting apparel segment is projected to hold a key share of the global heat and thermal protective fabric market during the forecast period. Rising number of fire incidents across the globe is boosting the demand for heat and thermal protective fabrics.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
North America to Dominate Global Heat and Thermal Protective Fabric Market
- Geographically, the global market for heat and thermal protective fabrics can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is projected to hold a major share of the global heat and thermal protective fabric market during the forecast period, followed by Europe. The U.S. witnesses regulations imposed by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regarding fire safety measures for workers and firefighters in the country.
- The U.S. Government and national authorities are largely focused on fire safety measures for workers in the manufacturing industry as well as micro, small, and medium enterprises. These factors are projected to drive the demand for heat and thermal protective fabrics in the near future.
- The heat and thermal protective fabric market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to increasing regulations regarding workers’ safety in developing economies in the region such as China and India
- Rising imports of heat and thermal protective fabrics in Latin America and Middle East & Africa led by their excellent fire protection properties are likely to drive the market in both these regions during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Large-sized companies operate at a global as well as domestic level in the heat and thermal protective fabric market. A few of the key players operating in the global heat and thermal protective fabric market are:
- Newtex Industries
- Norfab Corporation
- AMI Manufacturing
- Lakeland Industries
- Worbo Inc.
Global Heat and Thermal Protective Fabric Market: Research Scope
Global Heat and Thermal Protective Fabric Market, by Material
- Others (Including Nylon Coated and Carbon Foam)
Global Heat and Thermal Protective Fabric Market, by Application
- Conveyor Belts & Transmission Belts
- Protective Apparel
- Automotive & Residential Carpets
- Firefighting Apparel
- Others (Including Insulation Blankets and Curtains)
Global Heat and Thermal Protective Fabric Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.