According to a survey conducted by the World Health Organization (WHO), in 2012, approximately 17.5 million people died from various cardiovascular diseases. To prevent cardiovascular diseases, a balanced diet should include food products such as oily fish, fruits, vegetables, and the right amount of fiber. As consumers are gaining awareness regarding cardiovascular health, the requirement for heart health supplements has also surged. Heart health supplement products contain the right amount of nutrients to Prevent various cardiovascular diseases.
The study offers a detailed overview of the key segments of the global heart health supplements market. It further provides insight into the advances being made in the development of heart health supplements with high nutritional value.
The report analyzes the important elements at play in the regional and global level of the heart health supplements market. It highlights the current market scenario as well as the future growth prospects of the market. The report also presents projections about the revenue and volume growth of the global heart health supplements market. To offer a clear picture of the competitive landscape of the market, the study utilizes the Porter’s five forces analysis. It also provides information about the degree of entry barriers in the global heart health supplements market along with the predominant trends.
Global Heart Health Supplements Market: Trends and Opportunities
The shift in food preferences and a sedentary lifestyle has boosted the prevalence of cardiovascular diseases. According to a study conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), every year almost 610,000 people die of cardiovascular diseases in the U.S. The growth of the global heart health supplements market can be attributed to the growing number of campaigns being held to spread awareness about the consumption of heart health supplements. Furthermore, the contribution of regulatory authorities and government bodies towards increasing the consumption of heart health supplements is anticipated to drive the growth of the market over the forthcoming years.
The demand for heart health supplement products such as omega-3 is significantly high as they help in reducing risks related to cardiovascular conditions and diseases. Omega-3 is known to positively impact the electrical activity in the heart, thus preventing uncontrolled heart beats. It further lowers the level of triglyceride in the blood. Moreover, fiber-rich food products such as oats are associated with the reduction of cholesterol, henceforth improving the cardiovascular health of a person. As a result of these benefits, the demand for heart health supplements is anticipated to rise extensively over the forthcoming years.
Global Heart Health Supplements Market: Regional Outlook
The report segments the global heart health supplements market into Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. According to the research, the U.S. is the leading consumer of heart health supplements in North America. However, due to the saturating heart health supplements market in North America, leading companies are focusing on capitalizing on the opportunities arising from emerging economies in the Asia Pacific region. Asia Pacific is projected to witness strong growth due to the rise in spending capacity and rising cases of cardiovascular diseases in the region.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
The leading players in the global heart health supplements market such as Koninklijke DSM N.V., Abbott Laboratories, AdvoCare International, Amway, and Bayer A.G. among others are focusing on enhancing their consumer base through development of advanced heart health supplements and exploring new sales channels.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.