Healthcare Information Exchange Market: Overview
The market intelligence study titled “Healthcare Information Exchange Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 – 2023” delves into the prospect of growth of the world market for healthcare information exchange. It also assesses the sequential growth of the said market over the timeframe of forecast that extends from the year 2017 to the year 2025. The said market research study also comprises various non-pervasive and pervasive inclinations and they have also been included in the said report. A detailed snapshot of the said market with the analysis of Porter’s five forces has been provided in a bid to present a concise and clear landscape of the market vendors to the readers. The market intelligence study also points at mergers, important conglomerates, numerous research and development activities, acquisitions, and corroborations. The companies that have been profiled in the study come with thorough examination based on their market shares, prime products, and marketing strategies.
Healthcare information exchange is considered to be an integral and significant element of health information technology (HIT) infrastructure. Healthcare information exchange refers to the deployment of healthcare information electronically within a well defined regional area so as to bring healthcare stakeholders all together. These stakeholders comprise labs, nurses, patients, pharmacists, doctors, and numerous health care providers
Healthcare Information Exchange Market: Trends and Opportunities
There is a greater need for more access to health information patients, rising awareness about healthcare information exchange technology, increasing collaborations between the stakeholders are a few of the primary growth promoting elements that are driving the market for health information exchange. In addition to that, increasing incentives programmes by the U.S. government and high cost that is associated with the current system of health information exchange are other factors that are prognosticated to steer the growth of healthcare information exchange industry. However, there is a flip side of the said market too. Factors such as complicated technology together with initial high investment, and less return on investment (ROI) are major restraints of the said market.
In accordance with a study that has been conducted at Sushoo Health Information Exchange, the method of exchanging patient information comes with a cost of around USD 17,160 every year for one time clinician practice. As such, it creates a demand for exchange of patient information system and efficient electronic storage. Health information exchange assists in the high speed access and sharing of clinical data of patients with the healthcare providers so as to provide timely, efficient and effective delivery of patient care. Sharing of patient information on a time to time basis helps in taking effective decision at the time of point of care, diminishing duplicate testing and improve diagnosis rate, avoiding readmissions and medication errors. Health information exchange comprises clinical data from numerous providers, public health data and cost and activity data from various providers and payers. The technology offers a very high quality patient care together with diminished expenditures that are associated with manual tasks such as mailing of patient records, printing of document, and also time and efforts that are involved with recovering of patient reports. Structure and geographical scope of health information exchange, however, may vary across different geographies.
Healthcare Information exchange Market: Geography
Taking regional segmentations into consideration, the world market for healthcare information exchange has been categorized into geographies of Europe, North America, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific. In terms of geography, the region of North America accounted for a very large share of the said market. Such prominence was owing to the existence of most of U.S. companies in the said region. The region of Asia Pacific, however, is anticipated to expand at a higher rate owing to the growing awareness about healthcare information exchange, expanding base of population and numerous initiatives are being taken by the governments of countries like South Korea, India, Japan, and China.
Healthcare Information Exchange Market: Company Profiling
Some eminent names that adorn the world market for healthcare information exchange comprise Orion Health, Medicity, InterSystems Corporation, IBM Corporation, AT&T, Inc., CareEvolution Inc., GE Healthcare, Cerner Corporation, and Siemens AG.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.