Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market - Introduction
- Hardware load balancer is a device used to allocate web traffic through multiple network servers in enterprises. Hardware load balancer devices help enterprises efficiently expand their business by providing better web performance, 24/7 infrastructure accessibility, and secure operations. Hardware load balancer devices can easily handle occasional peak traffic loads across various industry verticals, such as government, retail, IT & telecommunication, in order to safeguard optimum performance.
Increase in government focus on digital transformation & networking infrastructure to drive hardware load balancer devices market
- Various governments across the globe are now focusing on the digital economy by providing digital websites, channels, and apps that connect individuals to public organizations in order to enhance economic benefits. For instance, the Government of Australia invests nearly US$ 6 billion for information and communications technology (ICT) services annually to bring more novel innovation and digital capability development across the nation. Additionally, the McGowan Government has invested US$34.7 million for the development of digital transformation to boost the public sector in Western Australia in 2019. Thus, investments by the government sector are rapidly driving the adoption of hardware load balancer devices in order to provide advanced load balancing competences for end-users.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
High Cost of Hardware Load Balancer Devices Restraining Market
- Hardware load balancer devices is significantly higher as compared to the software load balancer. Hardware load balancer usually have not more computing power than it required. It may run on ARM-based chip or a high-end Intel/AMD CPU which are available at high cost. Consequently, adoption of hardware load balancer above materials is significantly increasing the overall cost of the hardware load balancer devices.
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market
- In terms of region, the global hardware load balancer devices market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to hold a major share of the global hardware load balancer devices market during the forecast period, as the region is witnessing a large amount of data center traffic as well as growing adoption of cloud load balancing services and server virtualization
- On the other hand, Asia Pacific is expected to be a rapidly expanding region of the global hardware load balancer devices market during the forecast period, due to rapidly rising investments by governments in new initiatives for digital transformation. China and India are key markets for hardware load balancer devices in the region.
- Middle East and Africa is expected to grow with a significant growth due to supportive government initiatives for networking infrastructure. Therefore, the factor is responsible for the growth of the hardware load balancer devices in the region.
Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market - Competitive Landscape
- In March 2019, F5 Networks, Inc. acquired Nginx Inc., (which was specialized in load balancing solutions) for around US$ 670 Mn. The acquisition is expected to help the company expand its product portfolio and enhance its market share, specifically in countries in North America (including the U.S. and Canada).
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market”
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
- Kemp Technologies
- F5 Networks, Inc.
- A10 Networks
- Barracuda Networks, Inc.
- Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Array Networks Inc.
- Riverbed Technology, Inc.
Global Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market, by Type
- Global Load Balancers
- Local Load Balancers
Global Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market, by Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
Global Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market, by Industry Vertical
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- IT & Telecommunication
- Media & Entertainment
Global Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Load balancing Devices
- Global Load Balancers
- Hardware load Balancer for Enterprises
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.