Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market - Introduction
- Hardware load balancer is a device used to allocate web traffic through multiple network servers in enterprises. Hardware load balancer devices help enterprises efficiently expand their business by providing better web performance, 24/7 infrastructure accessibility, and secure operations. Hardware load balancer devices can easily handle occasional peak traffic loads across various industry verticals, such as government, retail, IT & telecommunication, in order to safeguard optimum performance.
Increase in government focus on digital transformation & networking infrastructure to drive hardware load balancer devices market
- Various governments across the globe are now focusing on the digital economy by providing digital websites, channels, and apps that connect individuals to public organizations in order to enhance economic benefits. For instance, the Government of Australia invests nearly US$ 6 billion for information and communications technology (ICT) services annually to bring more novel innovation and digital capability development across the nation. Additionally, the McGowan Government has invested US$34.7 million for the development of digital transformation to boost the public sector in Western Australia in 2019. Thus, investments by the government sector are rapidly driving the adoption of hardware load balancer devices in order to provide advanced load balancing competences for end-users.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
High Cost of Hardware Load Balancer Devices Restraining Market
- Hardware load balancer devices is significantly higher as compared to the software load balancer. Hardware load balancer usually have not more computing power than it required. It may run on ARM-based chip or a high-end Intel/AMD CPU which are available at high cost. Consequently, adoption of hardware load balancer above materials is significantly increasing the overall cost of the hardware load balancer devices.
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market
- In terms of region, the global hardware load balancer devices market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to hold a major share of the global hardware load balancer devices market during the forecast period, as the region is witnessing a large amount of data center traffic as well as growing adoption of cloud load balancing services and server virtualization
- On the other hand, Asia Pacific is expected to be a rapidly expanding region of the global hardware load balancer devices market during the forecast period, due to rapidly rising investments by governments in new initiatives for digital transformation. China and India are key markets for hardware load balancer devices in the region.
- Middle East and Africa is expected to grow with a significant growth due to supportive government initiatives for networking infrastructure. Therefore, the factor is responsible for the growth of the hardware load balancer devices in the region.
Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market - Competitive Landscape
- In March 2019, F5 Networks, Inc. acquired Nginx Inc., (which was specialized in load balancing solutions) for around US$ 670 Mn. The acquisition is expected to help the company expand its product portfolio and enhance its market share, specifically in countries in North America (including the U.S. and Canada).
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market”
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
- Kemp Technologies
- F5 Networks, Inc.
- A10 Networks
- Barracuda Networks, Inc.
- Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Array Networks Inc.
- Riverbed Technology, Inc.
Global Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market, by Type
- Global Load Balancers
- Local Load Balancers
Global Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market, by Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
Global Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market, by Industry Vertical
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- IT & Telecommunication
- Media & Entertainment
Global Hardware Load Balancer Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Load balancing Devices
- Global Load Balancers
- Hardware load Balancer for Enterprises
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.