Hardware Engineering and Design Services Market- Introduction
- Hardware engineering and design is an important part of any electrical and electronic product development process, due to the need for a sleek and efficient designing structure that is in sync with end-users’ product and functional requirements
- Several service providers offer hardware engineering and design services for medical devices, wearable advanced systems, surveillance solutions, and home automation solutions
- Hardware engineering and design services are majorly adopted by new entrants or start-ups in the electronics market. The first step in the product development life cycle is product design and engineering in order to develop or launch a product in the market.
- Most of the new entrants in the hardware engineering and design services market have limited experience or expertise in product development and lack a suitable or skilled designing team. Hardware engineering and design services providers help new entrants or small enterprises to reduce their product designing time and investment to build new designing team, by deploying their own qualified designing team.
- Large enterprises in the electronics sector also hire external hardware engineering and design services providers to manage the process during product development
- Service providers adopt new technologies and design tools to provide cost effective services and advanced product designs to their clients or customers
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of the Hardware Engineering and Design Services Market
- Increasing demand for a quick and less expensive product development process is expected drive the hardware engineering and design services market. Increasing development activities in in intelligent design and solutions on complex electronic design is expected to increase the demand hardware engineering and design services during forecast period. Hardware engineering and the complete design process of enterprises is managed by engineering and designing professionals.
- Enterprises are implementing complex hardware designs to strengthen their market share and increase their customer base, which is likely to increase the demand for highly expert teams in the designing sector. This is estimated to boost the hardware engineering and design services market during the forecast period.
Product feasibility and poor support quality to hinder the market
- Trends in the electronic products market are changing over the years, and many new companies are offering advanced product designs in the market. Product feasibility and poor support quality for new product development is expected to hinder the market growth during the forecast period. Small and medium hardware engineering and design services providers in the designing sector charge high rates for product design and design update, which is expected to increase the expenses of companies on product development. Increasing unwanted charges on services may hamper the growth of hardware engineering and design services market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Asia Pacific to hold major share of the global hardware engineering and design services market
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold prominent share of the hardware engineering and design services market due to increasing number of new entrants in the electronics market and increasing trend of managed service providers in large enterprises to reduce the expenses on product development.
- The hardware engineering and design services market in Europe and North America are anticipated to expand at a prominent CAGR during the forecast period due to increasing adoption of new technological tools and platforms to offer advance and complex product design to small scale industries
- Several key players are expected to increase their investment in hardware engineering to maintain their dominance and market position in hardware designing services
Key players operating in the global hardware engineering and design services market
- eInfochips (Arrow Electronics, Inc.)
eInfochips, a subsidiary of Arrow Electronics, Inc. is a global provider of IT solutions, products, and services, based in Centennial, Colorado, U.S. The company offers hardware design services, multimedia and digital solutions, image tuning services, and embedded system & software development services. eInfochips provides solutions in device engineering, digital engineering, quality engineering, and silicon engineering. It has a device partnership with Intel Corporation and Texas Instruments Incorporated and other major device companies.
Mindteck is a global technology and engineering solutions company with expertise in enterprise applications, embedded systems, IoT, and cloud solutions. The company offers services to healthcare, electronics and semiconductor, chemical, and government sectors. It offers solutions in embedded system and application, mobility & cloud, Big Data, and IT security.
Other key players operating in the global hardware engineering and design services market include Accord Global Technology Solutions Private Limited., Glide Technology Pvt Ltd., VOLANSYS Technologies, Rapidsoft Systems, Inc., and id3 Technologies.
Global Hardware Engineering and Design Services Market: Research Scope
Global Hardware Engineering and Design Services Market, by Application
- Wearable Devices
- Home & Industrial Automation
- Consumer Electronics Products
- Healthcare Devices
- Security & Surveillance
Global Hardware Engineering and Design Services Market, by Service Type
- Product & Component Design
- Process Engineering
- Maintenance, Repair & Operations
- Consumer Electronics Products
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- Others (Customer Support and Technical Publications)
Global Hardware Engineering and Design Services Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Hardware Engineering and Design Services Market, by Industry
- Automotive & Transportation
- Media & Entertainment
- Aerospace & Defense
- IT & Telecom
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Others (Food & Beverages, Retail)
Global Hardware Engineering and Design Services Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.