Hardware Engineering and Design Services Market- Introduction
- Hardware engineering and design is an important part of any electrical and electronic product development process, due to the need for a sleek and efficient designing structure that is in sync with end-users’ product and functional requirements
- Several service providers offer hardware engineering and design services for medical devices, wearable advanced systems, surveillance solutions, and home automation solutions
- Hardware engineering and design services are majorly adopted by new entrants or start-ups in the electronics market. The first step in the product development life cycle is product design and engineering in order to develop or launch a product in the market.
- Most of the new entrants in the hardware engineering and design services market have limited experience or expertise in product development and lack a suitable or skilled designing team. Hardware engineering and design services providers help new entrants or small enterprises to reduce their product designing time and investment to build new designing team, by deploying their own qualified designing team.
- Large enterprises in the electronics sector also hire external hardware engineering and design services providers to manage the process during product development
- Service providers adopt new technologies and design tools to provide cost effective services and advanced product designs to their clients or customers
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of the Hardware Engineering and Design Services Market
- Increasing demand for a quick and less expensive product development process is expected drive the hardware engineering and design services market. Increasing development activities in in intelligent design and solutions on complex electronic design is expected to increase the demand hardware engineering and design services during forecast period. Hardware engineering and the complete design process of enterprises is managed by engineering and designing professionals.
- Enterprises are implementing complex hardware designs to strengthen their market share and increase their customer base, which is likely to increase the demand for highly expert teams in the designing sector. This is estimated to boost the hardware engineering and design services market during the forecast period.
Product feasibility and poor support quality to hinder the market
- Trends in the electronic products market are changing over the years, and many new companies are offering advanced product designs in the market. Product feasibility and poor support quality for new product development is expected to hinder the market growth during the forecast period. Small and medium hardware engineering and design services providers in the designing sector charge high rates for product design and design update, which is expected to increase the expenses of companies on product development. Increasing unwanted charges on services may hamper the growth of hardware engineering and design services market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Asia Pacific to hold major share of the global hardware engineering and design services market
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold prominent share of the hardware engineering and design services market due to increasing number of new entrants in the electronics market and increasing trend of managed service providers in large enterprises to reduce the expenses on product development.
- The hardware engineering and design services market in Europe and North America are anticipated to expand at a prominent CAGR during the forecast period due to increasing adoption of new technological tools and platforms to offer advance and complex product design to small scale industries
- Several key players are expected to increase their investment in hardware engineering to maintain their dominance and market position in hardware designing services
Key players operating in the global hardware engineering and design services market
- eInfochips (Arrow Electronics, Inc.)
eInfochips, a subsidiary of Arrow Electronics, Inc. is a global provider of IT solutions, products, and services, based in Centennial, Colorado, U.S. The company offers hardware design services, multimedia and digital solutions, image tuning services, and embedded system & software development services. eInfochips provides solutions in device engineering, digital engineering, quality engineering, and silicon engineering. It has a device partnership with Intel Corporation and Texas Instruments Incorporated and other major device companies.
Mindteck is a global technology and engineering solutions company with expertise in enterprise applications, embedded systems, IoT, and cloud solutions. The company offers services to healthcare, electronics and semiconductor, chemical, and government sectors. It offers solutions in embedded system and application, mobility & cloud, Big Data, and IT security.
Other key players operating in the global hardware engineering and design services market include Accord Global Technology Solutions Private Limited., Glide Technology Pvt Ltd., VOLANSYS Technologies, Rapidsoft Systems, Inc., and id3 Technologies.
Global Hardware Engineering and Design Services Market: Research Scope
Global Hardware Engineering and Design Services Market, by Application
- Wearable Devices
- Home & Industrial Automation
- Consumer Electronics Products
- Healthcare Devices
- Security & Surveillance
Global Hardware Engineering and Design Services Market, by Service Type
- Product & Component Design
- Process Engineering
- Maintenance, Repair & Operations
- Consumer Electronics Products
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- Others (Customer Support and Technical Publications)
Global Hardware Engineering and Design Services Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Hardware Engineering and Design Services Market, by Industry
- Automotive & Transportation
- Media & Entertainment
- Aerospace & Defense
- IT & Telecom
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Others (Food & Beverages, Retail)
Global Hardware Engineering and Design Services Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.