Hand Saw Market: Introduction
- Hand saw, also known as panel saw, is used in carpentry and woodworking. A hand saw helps to cut pieces of wood into different shapes. This is ideally done to join the pieces together and carve a wooden object. It is usually operated by having a series of sharp points of some substance that is harder than the wood being cut. The hand saw looks like a tenon saw, but comes with one sharp flat edge.
Key Drivers of the Global Hand Saw Market
- Modernization of the construction industry and expensive machinery work is driving the hand saw market. The hand saw market is expected to grow in the near future, due to advanced tooling systems and introduction of efficient performance sawing equipment in the global construction machinery market. Growing demand for hand saws in emerging economies in construction and carpentry services industry is likely to augment the market.
- Rising demand for reconstruction from urban areas in both developed and emerging economies is driving the hand saw market. Growing infrastructure projects in developed and emerging economies has also been influencing the usage of hand saws. Rising woodworking due to the presence of large forests is projected to fuel the hand saw market.
Factors Restraining the Global Hand Saw Market
- Modernization of the construction industry has led to increase in demand for powered and advanced sawing machines, which is a major factor that can hinder the growth of the hand saw market.
- Sawdust is produced while cutting the wood and wood dust, also called particulates, can cause serious health effects. This factor is also anticipated to restrict the growth of the market.
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global hand saw market can be divided into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the hand saw market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the hand saw market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America hand saw market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for dominant share of the global hand saw market due to the growing infrastructure projects in the region. Presence of large forests in the U.S. and rising wood housing construction is a prime factor driving the growth of the hand saw market in North America.
- The hand saw market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to rising residential and commercial construction activities in the region. Advancement in woodworking and carpentry work has led to increasing adoption of hand sawing tools. This is expected to expand the hand saw market in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the hand saw market are focusing on becoming more proficient and developing products with advanced technologies which will enhance their competitive advantage and enhance their market share globally. Companies are focusing on innovations and developing low cost and efficient sawing tools which helps to propel the global sale of hand saws. They are also strategizing on partnerships, agreements, and acquisitions to expand their presence in the market. Several manufacturers are offering a wide range of purpose-built hand saws with different blade sizes available as per requirement.
A few of the key players operating in the global hand saw market are:
- IRWIN Tools
- Komelon Corporation
- Stanley Black & Decker
- Sherrill, Inc.
- SNA Europe
- Tajima Tool Corp.
- Toolway Industries Ltd.
Global Hand Saw Market: Research Scope
Global Hand Saw Market, by Type
- Back Saws
- Compass Saws
- Crosscut Saws
Global Hand Saw Market, by Application
Global Hand Saw Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global hand saw market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.