Hand-held Circular Saws: Introduction
- A hand-held circular saw is a power tool attached with a toothed circular blade used for cutting different materials. The saw blade which comes in various diameters can be adjusted to achieve the desired depth of cut. Hand-held circular saw is a common power tool found in various houses. The market for hand-held circular saws is expected to expand during the forecast period due to its affordability, practicality, flexibility, and efficiency.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Hand-held Circular Saws Market
- Hand-held circular saws differ due to their power and cutting depth ability. They are easy to handle and have the capability to cut various materials such as wood, plastic, and cement. Hand-held circular saws find usage in various commercial and personal applications. It is a common tool used for cutting lumber in professional projects and DIY home improvement projects. Hand-held circular saws have multiple advantages over reciprocating saws due to which its market is expected to grow during the forecast period.
- The change in consumer lifestyle and the growing residential industry is also a factor likely to fuel the global hand-held circular saws market during the forecast period. The DIY market experienced a surge during the pandemic as consumers were stuck at home and many indulged in various home improvement projects. This trend of DIY is extensively spreading in developing economies which is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Manufacturers operating in this market are continuously improving hand-held circular saws to attract more consumers. They have managed to reduce the size and weight of the product along with increased efficiency. The opportunity for manufacturers is in expanding their business in new geographies of emerging economies.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Hand-held Circular Saws Market
- In terms of region, the hand-held circular saws market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is expected to be the dominant region with the U.S. being the largest hand-held circular saws market. Easy availability of the product and inclination of consumers toward DIY instead of seeking professional help is the reason for higher market share. The market in North America is expected to be followed by the Asia Pacific market and this region will showcase highest growth rate during the forecast period due to increase in disposable income, improved spending capacity, and the increasing popularity of DIY.
Key Players Operating in the Global Hand-held Circular Saws Market
- Festool GmbH
- Makita Corporation
- Metabo HPT
- Metabowerke GmbH
- Ozito Industries
- Robert Bosch Power Tools GmbH
- SKIL Power Tools
- The Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation
Global Hand-held Circular Saws Market: Research Scope
Global Hand-held Circular Saws Market, by Product Type
- Corded Circular Saws
- Cordless Circular Saws
Global Hand-held Circular Saws Market, by Blade Diameter
Global Hand-held Circular Saws Market, by Blade Side
Global Hand-held Circular Saws Market, by Motor Type
Global Hand-held Circular Saws Market, by Price
- Up to US$ 300
- US$ 300 to US$ 600
- Above US$ 600
Global Hand-held Circular Saws Market, by Application
Global Hand-held Circular Saws Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Hand-held Circular Saws Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.