Global Hair Styling Products Market: Overview
New standards of beauty have been set, thanks to a massive rise of social media in the last two decades. And, the intensity of shift is so harsh that anything less than flawless makes viewers uncomfortable. A deeper peek into Instagram will reveal that most images don’t only have great hairdos and flawless skin but reek of filters and use of beauty apps.
This shift to a new normal and parallel lives by millennials on the social media are leading to a massive rise in global hair styling products market. It is set to chart a steady CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) over the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Hair Styling Products Market: Notable Developments
The global hair styling products market is rife with developments that are not just crucial for players to take note of but also to understand how the market would operate over the coming years. An in-depth dive in can be had in our upcoming report.
In 2016, Target launched a range of natural hair styling products and since, a couple more of market players have followed suit. For instance, in 2016, Sephora and then in 2018, Mizani came up with natural variants of hair styling products. If anything, this is a major sign of shift towards all natural products and will lead to competition in this segment.
The global hair styling products market is fragmented and prominent players in the market include Amway, Schwarzkopf Professional, Johnson & Johnson, Kao Corporation, L’OREAL, Oriflame Cosmetics, OLVEA Group, Procter & Gamble, Revlon, Shandong Baisheng Biotechnology, Shiseido Company, and Unilever. Players are focusing on improving their products to make them more user friendly. And, another focus is on portfolio diversification.
Global Hair Styling Products Market: Key Trends and Drivers
Certain factors are shaping the growth curve for global hair styling products market. They are paving the way for how market would operate over the coming years. A glimpse is shared below.
- A major shift to all natural hair styling products is catching up with people owing to these products being perceived as skin and hair friendly. And, this is leading to player after player launching products based on herbal or organic ingredients. This is a result of observing damage caused by chemical based styling products. To add to it, a perception is created that these are damaging to users in a major way and that natural products have no side-effects which is not true but the perception runs deep and strong.
- Influencers on social media are creating flawless beauty standards and that’s influencing their followers in a major way. No more is it cool to sport wrinkles and dark circles or hair that is anything but perfect. Basically, it is now a space where bad hair days are not an option and this is propelling growth in the global hair styling market in a major way.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Hair Styling Products Market, ask for a customized report
Global Hair Styling Products Market: Geographical Analysis
North America, followed by Europe will hold a major share of the market owing to a large teenage population, which is extremely particular about appearances. Besides, some of the most prominent names in the global hair styling products market are present in these regions.
However, it might be pertinent to note here that the best growth opportunities will arise in the Asia Pacific region (APAC) owing to rising disposable incomes that is a result of robust economic performance by nations. Besides, some of the most intense hair styling influencers belong to the south eastern part of the region.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.