Global Hair Styling Products Market: Overview
New standards of beauty have been set, thanks to a massive rise of social media in the last two decades. And, the intensity of shift is so harsh that anything less than flawless makes viewers uncomfortable. A deeper peek into Instagram will reveal that most images don’t only have great hairdos and flawless skin but reek of filters and use of beauty apps.
This shift to a new normal and parallel lives by millennials on the social media are leading to a massive rise in global hair styling products market. It is set to chart a steady CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) over the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Hair Styling Products Market: Notable Developments
The global hair styling products market is rife with developments that are not just crucial for players to take note of but also to understand how the market would operate over the coming years. An in-depth dive in can be had in our upcoming report.
In 2016, Target launched a range of natural hair styling products and since, a couple more of market players have followed suit. For instance, in 2016, Sephora and then in 2018, Mizani came up with natural variants of hair styling products. If anything, this is a major sign of shift towards all natural products and will lead to competition in this segment.
The global hair styling products market is fragmented and prominent players in the market include Amway, Schwarzkopf Professional, Johnson & Johnson, Kao Corporation, L’OREAL, Oriflame Cosmetics, OLVEA Group, Procter & Gamble, Revlon, Shandong Baisheng Biotechnology, Shiseido Company, and Unilever. Players are focusing on improving their products to make them more user friendly. And, another focus is on portfolio diversification.
Global Hair Styling Products Market: Key Trends and Drivers
Certain factors are shaping the growth curve for global hair styling products market. They are paving the way for how market would operate over the coming years. A glimpse is shared below.
- A major shift to all natural hair styling products is catching up with people owing to these products being perceived as skin and hair friendly. And, this is leading to player after player launching products based on herbal or organic ingredients. This is a result of observing damage caused by chemical based styling products. To add to it, a perception is created that these are damaging to users in a major way and that natural products have no side-effects which is not true but the perception runs deep and strong.
- Influencers on social media are creating flawless beauty standards and that’s influencing their followers in a major way. No more is it cool to sport wrinkles and dark circles or hair that is anything but perfect. Basically, it is now a space where bad hair days are not an option and this is propelling growth in the global hair styling market in a major way.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Hair Styling Products Market, ask for a customized report
Global Hair Styling Products Market: Geographical Analysis
North America, followed by Europe will hold a major share of the market owing to a large teenage population, which is extremely particular about appearances. Besides, some of the most prominent names in the global hair styling products market are present in these regions.
However, it might be pertinent to note here that the best growth opportunities will arise in the Asia Pacific region (APAC) owing to rising disposable incomes that is a result of robust economic performance by nations. Besides, some of the most intense hair styling influencers belong to the south eastern part of the region.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.