Hair Fragrance Market – Provide Good Smell, Shine and Nourishment to the Hair
- As per beauty industry experts, hair can carry fragrances for longer duration than skin, owing to their porous characteristics and larger surface area that enables the aroma to cohere for longer time.
- Thus, several brands have introduced a range of hair fragrances that not only provide good smell to the hair but also ensures shine and nourishment to hair.
- Moreover, there is a considerable rise in the adoption of hair fragrance products among the middle-class population. These factors are anticipated to drive the global hair fragrance market.
Focus on Product Innovation to Drive the Global Hair Fragrance Market
- Hair care as well as several luxury fragrance brands across the globe are undertaking research activities in order to provide hair fragrances that are blended with hair care benefits, such as anti-frizz and shine.
- Furthermore, hairdressers are also emphasizing on the usage of hybrid hair care products that offer fragrance and care for hair. For instance, the salon and organic brand Ogario, couple of years ago, mentioned that the company collaborated with some of the prominent perfumers in order to develop a completely natural rose and geranium oil blend hair fragrance that would also complement the strengthening quality of products
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Lack of Awareness to Hamper the Market
- Rapidly emerging and highly populated countries across the globe are not yet acquainted with the usage and availability of hair fragrances.
- In addition, cultural barriers in these regions with respect to use of perfumes on hair is also one of the factors hindering the growth of global hair fragrance market.
North America is dominating the Global Hair Fragrance Market
- Geographically, the global hair fragrance market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the hair fragrance market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the hair fragrance market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America hair fragrance market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for a major share of the global hair fragrance market in 2018 due to the presence of large consumer base having awareness about the personal grooming and care in the region
Key Players Operating in the Hair Fragrance Market:
Key players operating in the global hair fragrance market are focusing on forward integration by acquiring and collaborating with various distribution channels in order to strengthen their customer base. Furthermore, these players emphasize on strong brand engagement programs and effective advertising campaigns to create consumer awareness in the market. Major players operating in the global hair fragrance market include:
- Bottega Venneta SA
- Chanel S.A.
- Christian Dior SE
- Estée Lauder Co s. Inc.
- OTB Group (Victor & Rolf)
- Percy & Reed Limited
- Prada (Miu Miu)
- Yves Saint Laurent
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Hair Fragrance Market, ask for a customized report
Global Hair Fragrance Market: Research Scope
Global Hair Fragrance Market, by Fragrance Type
- Fruity & Citrus
Global Hair Fragrance Market, by Gender
Global Hair Fragrance Market, by Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Departmental Stores
The report on the global hair fragrance market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.