Hair Fragrance Market – Provide Good Smell, Shine and Nourishment to the Hair
- As per beauty industry experts, hair can carry fragrances for longer duration than skin, owing to their porous characteristics and larger surface area that enables the aroma to cohere for longer time.
- Thus, several brands have introduced a range of hair fragrances that not only provide good smell to the hair but also ensures shine and nourishment to hair.
- Moreover, there is a considerable rise in the adoption of hair fragrance products among the middle-class population. These factors are anticipated to drive the global hair fragrance market.
Focus on Product Innovation to Drive the Global Hair Fragrance Market
- Hair care as well as several luxury fragrance brands across the globe are undertaking research activities in order to provide hair fragrances that are blended with hair care benefits, such as anti-frizz and shine.
- Furthermore, hairdressers are also emphasizing on the usage of hybrid hair care products that offer fragrance and care for hair. For instance, the salon and organic brand Ogario, couple of years ago, mentioned that the company collaborated with some of the prominent perfumers in order to develop a completely natural rose and geranium oil blend hair fragrance that would also complement the strengthening quality of products
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Lack of Awareness to Hamper the Market
- Rapidly emerging and highly populated countries across the globe are not yet acquainted with the usage and availability of hair fragrances.
- In addition, cultural barriers in these regions with respect to use of perfumes on hair is also one of the factors hindering the growth of global hair fragrance market.
North America is dominating the Global Hair Fragrance Market
- Geographically, the global hair fragrance market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the hair fragrance market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the hair fragrance market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America hair fragrance market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for a major share of the global hair fragrance market in 2018 due to the presence of large consumer base having awareness about the personal grooming and care in the region
Key Players Operating in the Hair Fragrance Market:
Key players operating in the global hair fragrance market are focusing on forward integration by acquiring and collaborating with various distribution channels in order to strengthen their customer base. Furthermore, these players emphasize on strong brand engagement programs and effective advertising campaigns to create consumer awareness in the market. Major players operating in the global hair fragrance market include:
- Bottega Venneta SA
- Chanel S.A.
- Christian Dior SE
- Estée Lauder Co s. Inc.
- OTB Group (Victor & Rolf)
- Percy & Reed Limited
- Prada (Miu Miu)
- Yves Saint Laurent
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Hair Fragrance Market, ask for a customized report
Global Hair Fragrance Market: Research Scope
Global Hair Fragrance Market, by Fragrance Type
- Fruity & Citrus
Global Hair Fragrance Market, by Gender
Global Hair Fragrance Market, by Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Departmental Stores
The report on the global hair fragrance market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.