The gypsum ceiling tiles market is estimated to gain substantial growth during the assessment period of 2017-2025. The flourishing construction sector across many countries and regions will help in boosting the growth prospects of the gypsum ceiling tiles market. The tiles help enhance the aesthetics of an area, be it residential or commercial. These factors accelerate the growth opportunities across the gypsum ceiling tiles market.
- The rising urbanization levels have resulted in the emergence of various commercial and residential buildings around the globe. The heightening disposable income of many individuals and the changing consumer preferences regarding aesthetics will boost the growth opportunities across the gypsum ceiling tiles market.
- Research and development activities have a profound impact on the growth of the gypsum ceiling tiles market. The players in the gypsum ceiling tiles market are involved in these activities for deriving new formulations and expanding the horizon of revenues. Thus, all these factors ultimately help in increasing the growth rate of the gypsum ceiling tiles market.
- Strategic collaborations are beneficial for the growth of the gypsum ceiling tiles market. The players in the gypsum ceiling tiles market are involved in mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures. These activities help in strengthening the foothold of the players in the gypsum ceiling tiles market, eventually acting as growth propellers.
The ceiling market has a great demand in a worldwide market. Decorative interiors and exterior trends in the construction industry has led to the usage of various ceiling tiles in a construction process. Ceiling tiles are mainly used in interior to improve overall aesthetics and acoustic insulation of the area. The construction industry has evolved many changes to enhance the aesthetics of walls and flooring materials such as carpets, floors, wall tiles and coating.
Acoustic insulation has played an important role in the growth of ceiling tiles market. Mineral wool, metal and gypsum are the main product segments of ceiling tiles market. Mineral wool and metal are the major product segment used in ceiling tiles market. Due to growing demand for gypsum in the worldwide market, companies have started investing in innovation and development of gypsum ceiling tiles. Saint-Gobain S.A., Knauf, and USG Corporation are the key players that have a strong gypsum product portfolio for the building & construction industry. Knauf provides gypsum based panels under key brand names Vinovapanel and Creanovapanel.
Gypsum can be defined as mined mineral which comprises of hydrous calcium sulphate. This mineral is found mainly in salt water areas. Plaster is manufactured by gypsum which helps drywall to resist fire. Gypsum is used to manufacture drywall. In gypsum ceiling tiles the ceiling suspensions systems are composed of lattice which is adjourned from the ceiling with the help of string or a wire. This ceiling tiles are placed on lattice which are usually used in offices and commercial buildings. There are various gypsum ceiling tile design which provides different acoustical and aesthetic qualities. They are available in different qualities and shapes. The installation process involved in gypsum ceiling tiles is easy as compared to other varieties of ceiling tiles. The key advantage of gypsum ceiling tiles is its drywall ceiling, which is relatively simple and has low cost installation charges. The gypsum ceiling tiles does not absorb sound, due to this disadvantage other types of materials are preferably used in soundproofing environment. Addition to this gypsum ceiling tiles are not water resistant. For areas that have high moisture content, such as bathrooms or dank basements, chemically treated gypsum wallboard can be used for moisture resistant.
Based on application global gypsum ceiling market is segregated into commercial, industrial and residential complexes. Gypsum is mostly used in commercial constructions, where gypsum ceiling tiles are used in various sub segment application such as corporate offices, healthcare centers, retail & grocery stores, and educational institutions. Cafeterias, restaurants, lavatories, public utility rooms, gymnasiums, and airport terminals are other commercial end-uses of ceiling systems.
Based on geography, the gypsum ceiling tiles market can be classified into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America and Europe are the major markets for gypsum ceiling tiles, led by the upturn in growth of construction industry. The gypsum ceiling tiles companies in Asia-Pacific and Latin America is investing more in research and development due to its unique properties which have led to demand for gypsum ceiling tiles in Asia-Pacific market.
Major players operating in the global gypsum ceiling tiles market are VANS Gypsum , Archiproducts, USG BORAL, Saint-Gobain S.A., Knauf, USG Corporation and others. These companies hold a significant share of the market. Thus, the gypsum ceiling tiles market experiences intense competition.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.