Gynecology is the study of female reproductive system which includes urodynamic testing. Urodynamics refers to the use of various procedures and devices for examining the bladder’s ability to store and release urine steadily and completely. Urodynamics helps physicians to understand bladder functions and sphincter muscles. It acts as a diagnostic tool for determining the nature and exact cause of urological symptoms. Some of the symptoms studied under urodynamics are difficulty in emptying the bladder completely, recurrent urinary infections, frequent urination and incontinence.
The gynecology and urodynamics market is categorized as follows:
- Endometrial resection
- Female sterilization
- Fluid management
- Vacuum curettage
- Video urodynamic systems
- Ambulatory urodynamic systems
- Disposable devices
Globally, North America and Europe represent the leading markets for gynecology and urodynamic products owing to growing elderly population and technological advances in these regions. Emerging economies of Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Latin America are expected to show rapid growth in this market due to high incidences of urological disorders and increase in awareness of women seeking such treatments frequently.
Some of the key factors driving the global gynecology and urodynamics market are availability of expanded treatment options and improved medical reimbursement and private insurance policies. Moreover, growing aging population and rising incidences of urological problems are further propelling the demand for urodynamics testing. Requirement of surgical procedure and associated significant costs may pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Some of the market players contributing to the gynecology and urodynamics market include American Medical Systems, Inc., C.R. Bard, Inc., Covidien Ltd., ETHICON, Inc., Urodynamix Technologies Ltd., HealthTronics, Inc., Life-Tech, Inc., Medical Measurement Systems, SRS Medical Systems, Inc., Millar Instruments, Inc. and Neomedix Systems.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.