Guillotine Market: Introduction
- A guillotine is a machine tool used for sheet metal cutting. It is also called a squaring shear or power shear. A piece of work is set in a machine tool and then it is cut into the die below by pressing a knife through the piece of work. Guillotines are designed to be used regularly in large volumes. They can cut large stacks of paper. Unlike several other processes, shearing does not involve use of a rotating tool piece. Instead, squaring shear works like a pair of scissors, which means a blade presses against the shear by using a large amount of force. There are some methods, such as slicing at an angle, to reduce the strength required to cut. Several metals and metal alloys, such as copper, brass, bronze, and stainless steel, are well suited for use in shearing. Therefore, the guillotine market is expected to witness huge surge during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Guillotine Market
- A wide range of guillotines or paper cutters are available in the market at present. These range from small, inexpensive, manual devices for personal or classroom use to large, electronic, commercial print finishing and production environment machines. Thus, the guillotine market is expected to expand during the forecast period.
- A guillotine can cut a large number of documents at the same time and at a low cost. Furthermore, rising demand for fully automated guillotines is driving the market, as they allow cutting of large quantities of paper. These cutters have both a clamp and a blade that are fully powered. They are used more by commercial operators such as printers, print finishers, publishing houses, and other businesses dealing with thousands of paper sheets every day.
- A model layout is mounted on a sliding shuttle connected to a rail by using a wheel-shaped knife. This paper cutter is referred to as rotary paper cutter. Benefits of this design include ability to make wavy cuts and perforations and to score the paper without cutting, simply by moving different kinds of circular blades. This factor is expected to drive the market for guillotines during the forecast period.
- However, failure to change the blade can cause damage to the cutter. Most production guillotines have shear pins that can break before any major damage. This may restrict the global guillotine market in the near future.
North America and Europe to Hold Major Share of the Global Guillotine Market
- In terms of region, the guillotine market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is expected to lead the global guillotine market during the forecast period, due to presence of a large number of manufacturers of guillotines and ongoing technological innovations in the region. Furthermore, Europe is expected to witness increase in demand for advanced paper cutting technologies. This, in turn, is expected to drive the market in the region during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Guillotine Market
- Comall France Sarl
- Brevetti Motta S.R.L.
- EMMEGI S.p.A.
- Achilli S.R.L.
- Everett Industries
- Ferracci Machines USA
- Fratelli Casalin Snc
- Cassese France
- C.M.C. Converting Machinery Cevenini S.r.l.
- Italmac - Industrial Solutions
Global Guillotine Market: Research Scope
Global Guillotine Market, by Product Type
- Semi-automatic Guillotines
- Automatic Guillotines
Global Guillotine Market, by Applications
- Metal Truncation
- Plastic Truncation
- Wood Truncation
Global Guillotine Market, by Price
Global Guillotine Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Guillotine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.