COVID-19 Impact on Guanidine Thiocyanate Market
- On January 30, 2020, the International Health Regulations Emergency Committee of the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak a public health emergency of international concern. Originating in China, the virus has spread to at least 214 countries and territories around the world.
- Several governments and private sector businesses are operating at a limited capacity or have ceased operations completely due to recent events surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic
- Manufacture of various consumer goods and other products across the globe came to a halt due to the unavailability of raw materials, shortage of labor, etc. This is expected to hamper the guanidine thiocyanate market.
Key Drivers of Guanidine Thiocyanate Market
- Guanidine thiocyanate has major applications in the pharmaceutical industry. It is used in chemicals and medicines for molecular diagnostics. Molecular diagnostics is a collection of techniques that refers to a set of approaches for analyzing biological markers in genome and proteome, as well as how cells express their genes as proteins, in order to apply molecular biology to medical testing. Increase in demand for guanidine thiocyanate in the pharmaceutical industry is expected to drive the market in the near future.
Guanidine Thiocyanate Market: Segmentation
- The guanidine thiocyanate market can be segmented in terms of type and application
- Based on type, the global guanidine thiocyanate market can be segmented into purity 97%, purity 98%, and purity 99%. Molecular grade guanidine thiocyanate is a protein denaturant that inhibits RNase and is often used to isolate intact RNA at high doses. It is in form of white, crystalline powder with a purity of 99.0%. Guanidine thiocyanate is also called guanidinium rhodanide.
- Based on application, the global guanidine thiocyanate market can be segmented into medicine, chemicals, and others. Medicine and chemicals segments are expected to expand at a significant pace in terms of demand during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of Guanidine Thiocyanate Market
- In terms of region, the guanidine thiocyanate market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold major share of the global guanidine thiocyanate market, followed by Europe and North America, during the forecast period. This can be ascribed to the growth in construction activities in China, India, and ASEAN countries in the region.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Guanidine Thiocyanate Market
Major players have a prominent presence in developed and developing countries. Key manufacturers operating in the global guanidine thiocyanate market include:
- AG Scientific
- Alfa Aesar
- Apollo Scientific
- Biosynth Carbosynth
- BOC Sciences
- Central Drug House
- Glentham Life Sciences Limited
- Jinan Qinmu Fine Chemical
- Spectrum Chemical
- Suzhou Yacoo Science
Guanidine Thiocyanate Market: Research Scope
Guanidine Thiocyanate Market, by Type
- Purity 97%
- Purity 98%
- Purity 99%
Guanidine Thiocyanate Market, by Application
Global Guanidine Thiocyanate Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Guanidine Thiocyanate Market: Introduction
- Guanidine thiocyanate acts as a chaotropic agent, a protein denaturant, and a DNA and RNA protector. Thiocyanate inhibits enzymes (nucleases), which, paired with its capacity to preserve nucleic acids, makes it important in DNA and RNA research. It can be used to safely destroy viruses in order to study them. It is employed in Northern and Southern blotting, as well as PCR.
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.