COVID-19 Impact on Guanidine Nitrate Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic is hampering the demand for guanidine nitrate in numerous applications. Several governments across the globe enforced lockdowns to curb the spread of the coronavirus. These lockdowns resulted in the slowdown and halt in manufacturing operations, restrictions on supply and transport, and infrastructure slowdown, which are adversely affecting the demand for guanidine nitrate.
- Key players operating in the guanidine nitrate market are primarily tier I and tier II manufacturers and suppliers. Manufacture and supply chain facilities of these manufacturers are spread across various countries in Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Numerous players halted their production output in the last few months due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has negatively impacted the demand and supply chain of these materials.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has directly affected the production and demand for guanidine nitrate. The industrial shutdown caused by the COVID 19 pandemic has created disruption in the supply chain. Disruption in supply of raw materials is projected to hamper full-scale operations of companies operating in the market.
Key Drivers of Guanidine Nitrate Market
- Increase in demand for guanidine nitrate in the military sector for explosive formulations; pharmaceutical preparation; disinfectants; photographic materials; and for monopropellants for model airplane engines is driving the demand for guanidine nitrate. This is projected to drive the global guanidine nitrate market during the forecast period.
Restraints of Global Guanidine Nitrate Market
- Lack of universal directives pertaining to the applications of guanidine nitrate is expected to restrain the market during the forecast period. Volatility in raw material prices, regulations for volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions due to rubber manufacturing, and availability of substitutes are also anticipated to hamper the market in the near future.
Asia Pacific to Constitute Significant Share of Global Guanidine Nitrate Market
- In terms of region, the global guanidine nitrate market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific dominated the global market in 2020. Asia Pacific is a prominent region of the global guanidine nitrate market due to the expansion of the commercial and military sectors at an unprecedented pace in the region. China and India are notable consumers of guanidine nitrate in Asia Pacific. Consumption of guanidine nitrate in the production of disinfectants and photographic materials is also boosting the guanidine nitrate market in the region.
- North America and Europe are also key consumers of guanidine nitrate. The market in North America and Europe is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period, as guanidine nitrate is used significantly in several applications.
Competitive Landscape of Global Guanidine Nitrate Market
Major players operating in the global guanidine nitrate market are adopting various organic and inorganic growth strategies such as joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, expansion, collaborations, new product launches, strategic alliances, and research and development to increase their regional presence and business operations. The market is currently witnessing fierce competition among several leading players. Key players operating in the market include:
- Canpex Chemical Pvt Ltd
- Alzchem Group AG
- Vihita Chem Pvt Ltd
- Toronto Reseach Chemicals
- TCI Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd
- SimSon Pharma limited
- Oxford Lab Fine Chem LLP
- Otto Chemie Pvt Ltd
- Wuhan Wingroup Pharmaceutical Co.,ltd
- Hebei Guanlang biotechnology Co.,ltd
- Alpha Chemika
Global Guanidine Nitrate Market: Research Scope
Global Guanidine Nitrate Market, by Purity Type
Global Guanidine Nitrate Market, by Application
- Safety Airbags
- Photographic Materials
- Explosives & Rocket Propellants
Global Guanidine Nitrate Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Guanidine Nitrate Market Introduction
- Guanidine nitrate is colorless, water soluble salt chemical compound. It is mostly produced on a larger scale. Industrially, it is produced by the dicyandiamide and ammonium nitrate reaction. It is flammable at high temperature and its combustion produces toxic nitrogen oxide fumes. It is used as a monopropellant in Jetex engines in airplanes due to its high gas output and low flame temperature.
- Guanidine nitrate is employed in various applications. It is used in ammonium nitrate explosive formulations and various propellant applications including triple-base gun propellants. It is also used to examine the vapor signatures of nitrate salts of guanidine by the isothermal thermogravimetric method. Guanidine nitrate is also used in military and commercial sectors in explosives. In addition, it is used for the synthesis of sulfonamide medicines, photographic materials, and disinfectants. It is also used to test salt in complex acid.
- Guanidine nitrate needs to be stored in low temperature ventilated depots. It needs to be kept away from organic metals, phosphorus and flammables, and reducing agents.
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.