Global Ground and Precipitated Calcium Carbonate Market: Overview
Set to grow at a moderate rate over the period 2020 to 2030, the global ground and precipitated calcium carbonate market is looking at higher valuation and increased number of opportunities in the coming few years. One of the biggest factors of growth that are driving the market on a high growth trajectory is growing demand in end-use industries, particularly in the Asia Pacific region. Extensively used in construction, demand for these compounds will grow at a steady pace over the forecast period as constructions volumes witness growth. Additionally, use in paper products (packaging and hygiene applications) will also contribute to this growth.
Global Ground and Precipitated Calcium Carbonate Market: Competitive Landscape
The global ground and precipitated calcium carbonate market is quite competitive. Players adopt numerous strategies to chart growth and carve off a higher share of market. Mergers and Acquisition form key strategy.
2017: In December of the year, Micro-Ita Indústria e Comércio de Minerais Ltda. a Brazil was acquired by Imerys to strengthen the latter’s presence in Brazil. It not only improved its market position but also spurred competition level in the market.
Top players in the market include:
- Solvay S.A.
- Minerals Technologies Inc.
- Huber Engineered Materials
- SCHAEFER KALK GmbH & Co KG
- Longcliffe Quarries Ltd
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Ground and Precipitated Calcium Carbonate Market: Key Trends and Drivers
Demand arising for ground and precipitated calcium carbonate market from rubber and plastics industries is notable. However, it is pertinent to note here that it is only one from a slew of trends and drivers, positively impacting growth in the market. Expansion in automotive industry is also a major growth factor in the market. A glimpse of some of the prominent ones is provided below:
- Volumes in construction are growing at a rapid pace as countries try to provide citizens with ample housing and infrastructural facilities. Besides, in developing regions of the world, industrialization and urbanization is contributing to this growth. By 2030, an increase of 85% will be noted in the world.
- Population across the world is growing and this is leading to increase in demand for transportation, housing, etc. This is driving up demand for ground and precipitated calcium carbonate by driving up demand for automotive and construction of requisite infrastructure. By 2050, 2 billion additional people will mark the planet, taking global population up to 9.7 billion. This will propel growth in global ground and precipitated calcium carbonate market.
Global Ground and Precipitated Calcium Carbonate Market: Regional Analysis
Asia Pacific is set to dominate regional charts in terms of growth in the ground and precipitated calcium carbonate market. China would be a notable growth contributor in the region over the forecast period. The reason behind holding a dominant position is the market is that the region is a major producer of ground and precipitated calcium carbonate. The region that follows Asia Pacific in production of these compounds is Europe. Together they hold a sizeable share of the market. It is significant to note here that in APAC, construction volumes would be quite high with India and China accounting for a large chunk of growth in these volumes. By 2030, it is believed that from the overall increase in construction volumes anticipated, more than half would be accounted for by India, China, and the United States of America.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global Ground and Precipitated Calcium Carbonate Market, ask for a customized report here
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.